Investing General Discussion

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Womp womp, CPI higher than expected, inflation actually not under control, soft landing a pipe dream.

Stocks in the toilet.

yep.

still made $300 today at the open though before getting stopped out

1707836799874.png

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
How long are you guys thinking this plummet will last? Want to buy a few QQQM, wondering if I should wait another day.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
How long are you guys thinking this plummet will last? Want to buy a few QQQM, wondering if I should wait another day.
What was the market at when jpowell declared inflation defeated rate cuts inc back in December?

Creslin

Trakanon Raider
qqq was like 400 back then? so another 8% to drop to get back to that... doubt it happens without alot more bad news than what we just got.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>

im expecting some big gains on a lot of big tech large caps tomorrow morning. going to be watching them all for easy money

ESPECIALLY $ARM

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
im expecting some big gains on a lot of big tech large caps tomorrow morning. going to be watching them all for easy money

ESPECIALLY $ARM
So you’re saying I should buy more qqqm today

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Are you guys not trading stonks anymore?

• 1Like

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Are you guys not trading stonks anymore?
Pretty much no one in the thread besides Jysin does much day trading, if that's what you mean. I don't think a lot of the other people do a lot of short term trading or swing trading either, but I could be wrong on that one.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Pretty much no one in the thread besides Jysin does much day trading, if that's what you mean. I don't think a lot of the other people do a lot of short term trading or swing trading either, but I could be wrong on that one.

Oh if you only knew.... If you only knew....

• 1Mother of God

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
If I only knew who did or didn't day trade? Why would I care one way or the other? Am I missing out on the 1337 strats and tips or something?

Could be. I'm up 30% this year. We call ourselves "Stock Pals". Very friendly, nothing crude.

• 1Like

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
There's nothing concrete until nvda posts earnings, everything before that is just gambling.

I would wait until then before staking any long term positions, bullish or bearish.

A miss on nvda is going to be catastrophic, setting up beautiful entries. A double beat is going to have a nice spike and probably profit taking. I'm praying nvda misses for better opportunities.

• 2Like
  • 1EyeRoll
Reactions: 2 users

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Can someone give me a scenario of when something isn’t “priced in”. It seems like every insight someone has into a stonk, there’s always people saying it’s already priced in.