Investing General Discussion

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Thanks for being my voice of reason. Will buy more qqqm. Araysar Araysar was getting in my head with his WSB nonsense.

bro, if you want to buy stocks and hold them for 40 years and never think about them then sure, Blazin Blazin advice is great

but you either said or were alluding to that your long term holds are only for a couple years. if thats the case, then semiconductors and GPUs will absolutely destroy QQQM in the next 5 years return wise.

• 1To the Moon!
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 1 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
bro, if you want to buy stocks and hold them for 40 years and never think about them then sure, Blazin Blazin advice is great

but you either said or were alluding to that your long term holds are only for a couple years. if thats the case, then semiconductors and GPUs will absolutely destroy QQQM in the next 5 years return wise.
Pretty sure I never alluded to holding just a couple of years. In fact I believe the lowest I’ve alluded to holding is maybe 5 years, more likely looking at 10-15

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
My IXUS position is in the green. Gonna completely exit international shit turds in 15 minutes

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
International tendies confirmed harvested. Made $36.

QQQM already in the red. Yes plz

edit - for numbers folks I think I had 3700 in IXUS or something and it was up like 1.5%. I just wanted to exit international and change my allocation to all US, this was my goal

Last edited:
  • 2Tendies
Reactions: 1 users

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
SMCI is gonna rip in the morning. Bookmark this.

Did you mean rip downward?
1708095527412.png

BTW, I sold at $1036 and made just over $2K

• 2Tendies
  • 1Launch Fail
Reactions: 2 users

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Did you mean rip downward?
View attachment 514797

BTW, I sold at $1036 and made just over $2K
I changed my projection right before market open knowing it would rip down. Sold IXUS for tendies, listened to sound wisdom of Blazin Blazin and just bought some QQQM. I’ll let the market do the work for me over the next 5-15 years deciding who the losers and winners are 🙃

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
I changed my projection right before market open knowing it would rip down. Sold IXUS for tendies, listened to sound wisdom of Blazin Blazin and just bought some QQQM. I’ll let the market do the work for me over the next 5-15 years deciding who the losers and winners are 🙃
just take the L, bud

Nija

<Silver Donator>
I don't think this kind of personal back and forth belongs in this thread or even this subforum. Take this scroll-creating nonsense elsewhere please.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Advisor managed portfolio total pretax return since June 2022 - 10.19%

Foler managed portfolio total pretax return since November 30th 2023 - 8.57%

Can’t wait to meet with him next week and take a chunk of bonds he has me in and shift them to my foler managed portfolio.

edit - YTD return on 401k which was completely switched to sp500 fund in December is 5.43% which seems to be on par with sp500. Pretty happy with this. Thanks Blazin Blazin and Sanrith Descartes Sanrith Descartes

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
I don't think this kind of personal back and forth belongs in this thread or even this subforum. Take this scroll-creating nonsense elsewhere please.
Yeah I agree. I won’t engage.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
What kind of content would you like to see?

• 1Tiresome
Reactions: 1 user

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
What content classification is this post?

View attachment 514810

You know, its always interesting to me when people who contribute zero content (whether its funny, amusing, thought provoking or informative) think they have the right to dictate what kind of content is produced by others. They leech leech leech, and offer nothing in return. Zip, zero, zilch.

These are all of your posts in the entire lifetime of this thread. All 11 of them. What have you ever contributed to this thread that was ever worthwhile? What makes you think you can tell people what they should post about.

1708101861675.png

Out of respect for LLR (not out of respect for you) -- im just going to make my own day trading shitpost thread.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Suffice to say, Publix cake prices are the new PPI canary in the coal mine.

Will report back on the next birthday cake I buy to let you all know to buy the dip regardless of the inflation bullwhip effect.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 3 users

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Suffice to say, Publix cake prices are the new PPI canary in the coal mine.

Will report back on the next birthday cake I buy to let you all know to buy the dip regardless of the inflation bullwhip effect.

I bought $20 worth of groceries at Walmart the other day and it asked me if I wanted to sign up for Affirm to finance my purchase.

ITS BAD OUT THERE.

• 2Worf
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 2 users

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
But which dip? Helluva onion?
all the dips! DCA to the moon!

Seriously though, OPEX friday, most likely a ton of theta burn today. We haven't had a red friday since maybe october? The market is euphoric, it's going to take a fed rate hike to turn the tide to a bearish market, it's always harder to be bearish, period. Statistically every major level has seen a pullback (2000,3000,4000 and now 5000) Will we get it? Nobody knows for sure, all the ingredients are there but the markets are increasingly option orientated, far more than they have ever been.

It's normal these days to have 60million contracts on any single day. It's definitely something that I haven't had to deal with before and price action is definitely more in-tune with options than ever, which can spit in the face of a lot of short term breaking news.

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
The vix is what puzzles me more than anything.

While slightly elevated, every pop gets crushed. It has so far been a useless metric to gauge anything on.

1708103046217.png