Investing General Discussion

Wingz

Being Poor Sucks.
LCA finally starting to move. Unless I need the cash, may hold for a few years.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Going into this uncertain winter, I have made a small purchase of VXX to hedge against future volatility. Seems it's at the lowest level since February.

Hopefully pans out.

SeanDoe1z1

Between FCEL and PLTR this year, hmm hmmm. Focused so much on the entry, never the exit. Can't regret a very respectable gain. I don't think I will ever sell a 52 week high again, even if I see greener pastures -- probably set an insanely tight trailing loss and let the market gods spin the wheel with the odds in my favor.

I think BTC deserves some attention. Its hard not to see Yellen's appointment (actual confirmation could take forever though, hard to say) and the next 6 months laid out as an easier mechanism to break their all time high. ATH and BTC seem to go gravy together as a big catalyst for idiot retailers like myself.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

fris

Vyemm Raider
Anyone else recently sign up for Webull? One of the finance YouTube guys i follow has been advertising their free stock thing for months, so u finally signed up and funded the min $100.

Trying to find a decent etf that's around 100 bucks now lol

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Anyone else recently sign up for Webull? One of the finance YouTube guys i follow has been advertising their free stock thing for months, so u finally signed up and funded the min $100.

Trying to find a decent etf that's around 100 bucks now lol
ITOT is at 83.43
Total market ETF

• 1Like

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Citron tweet tanking PLTR. They pulled the same shit with BLNK and another stock recently.

Not sure how it isn't criminal they take a short position, tweet about it, then reap profits. Likewise, can't understand who follows these tweets!

Dip buy opportunity PLTR.

• 1Like

Aevian

Silver Knight of the Realm
Bleh, guess my trailing stop was set too tight and triggered. Didn't miss out on too much though thankfully.

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Bleh, guess my trailing stop was set too tight and triggered. Didn't miss out on too much though thankfully.
Just as an alternative, consider using covered calls if you have at least 100 shares. Unless you are not looking to hold the stock for any length of time and its just a quick in/out trade.

• 1Like

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
QS (formerly KCAC) had a great short squeeze. In at 33.80, out at 39.50

• 1Like

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Moderna (MRNA) making a big move today as well. TSLA flirted with $600. Crazy for a half trading day holiday.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
People were paying $7 for the $35 strike PLTR calls expiring on 12/18 today. Selling for under $3 now. Wow.

• 1Like