Iron Nest

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
8,040
22,468


This is fun as hell and only $15 right now. Operating a walking artillery turret in 1920s Spain. Definitely has a Papers Please feel to it.
 
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Borzak

<Bronze Donator>
29,554
40,115
I bought it, looks interesting. I need to work with it or something I load in and it tells me about caps lock and tab but it doersn't recognize any keyboard commands. Mess with it tomorrow.
 

Kaines

Potato Supreme
20,128
57,283
Been playing through the storyline. Really great stuff. Be sure to have a calculator handy.
 

Borzak

<Bronze Donator>
29,554
40,115
Is it wrong that I wondered if I could load the cat and shoot it?
 
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Utnayan

F16 - Having fun in Iran
<Gold Donor>
17,808
15,872
Played the demo and was addicting. I also blew up a hospital and the press blamed the revolution so I am protected by media.

Hopefully they patch in F-16 support.
 
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user