Ironheart

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 1 Vote
Title: Ironheart

Genre: Action & Adventure, Drama, Sci-Fi & Fantasy

Creator: Chinaka Hodge

Cast: Dominique Thorne, Anthony Ramos, Lyric Ross, Manny Montana, Harper Anthony, Alden Ehrenreich

Overview: Genius inventor Riri Williams creates the most advanced suit of armor since Iron Man and becomes Ironheart.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
dog walk GIF by lilcozynostril

• 6Worf
  • 3Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 10 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
This is the first show I really don't care about. The only reason I have to watch is it most likely sets up Armor Wars.

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
no one here can actually believe that was an actual trailer right?

Chuk?

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
no one here can actually believe that was an actual trailer right?

Chuk?
huh? i didnt even click the link, i read the story and its somebody steals iron Man's suit and becomes Iron Man? thats some low rent CW shit.
Batwoman on CW is some 80 pound emaciated chick whoe steals Batman's suit and is instantly able to beat up baddies better than Batman.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
It's so strange they're replacing all the popular MCU characters that have been around for many many decades with characters created in the past decade.

Ironhearts first appearance is 2016? A 15 year old girl is going to take over for probably the best/most popular actor in the MCU?

There is no chance this is good.

• 3Like

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
A black woman engineer on par with Tony Stark?

Even I can't suspend my disbelief that much. Just call it Iron Jogger and be done with it

• 3Like

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
It's so strange they're replacing all the popular MCU characters that have been around for many many decades with characters created in the past decade.

Ironhearts first appearance is 2016? A 15 year old girl is going to take over for probably the best/most popular actor in the MCU?

There is no chance this is good.

A black woman engineer on par with Tony Stark?

Even I can't suspend my disbelief that much. Just call it Iron Jogger and be done with it

We all honestly need to accept that marvel died with Endgame. There was like a leftover heart beat with No Way Home, and Dr Strange 2 / Thor 4 were the leftover gas in the intestines being farted out. And now Marvel is a decomposed corpse, and all that's left is blacks and females molesting the corpse.

Tony Stark, Cap, and Thor were/are the best casting ever.

• 3Like

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Tony Stark, Cap, and Thor were/are the best casting ever.
Yep. They sold that franchise to the tune of 20+ films. Those castings were perfect. The only superhero casting that I think was on par with that was Hugh Jackman as Wolverine, its a shame that he was wasted on Fox's version of Marvel. But to get 3 in a row? And in same franchise? One in a million shot.

Its interesting to me how they nailed those castings but could never get the casting for the Hulk right. Bana, Norton, Ruffalo they all sucked. Is it just the character that's hard to cast, or were these just bad actor choices?

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
Yep. They sold that franchise to the tune of 20+ films. Those castings were perfect. The only superhero casting that I think was on par with that was Hugh Jackman as Wolverine, its a shame that he was wasted on Fox's version of Marvel. But to get 3 in a row? And in same franchise? One in a million shot.

Its interesting to me how they nailed those castings but could never get the casting for the Hulk right. Bana, Norton, Ruffalo they all sucked. Is it just the character that's hard to cast, or were these just bad actor choices?
Reynolds and the guardians were all spot on as well.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sevens

Log Wizard
Most of Marvel's castings have been spot on. Loki, Wanda, Vision, Agatha Harkness etc etc etc.
Yeah, they dropped the ball a few time (Brie Larson) but no one is perfect.
As far as Ruffalo goes...Hes not a bad actor, not the best, but he was fine as Banner imho.

TV show information provided by The Movie Database