Poll Is dipping your french fries in a milkshake acceptable?

Is dipping your french fries in a milkshake acceptable?

• Yes, it's delicious. Everyone should try it.

• No, that's disgusting.

• I don't care at all, and this is a terrible thread. The worst. Pls ban.

• At least it's not 'using cottage cheese in lasagna' levels of terrible

Results are only viewable after voting.

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
Ya know, at least the fries in frosties thing is a thing. A recognizable cultural phenomenon. Before reading this thread, youve heard of it already. Its an abomination but at least its a recognized and somewhat widespread abomination.

But what the FUCK is the dipping fries in a mixture of mustard and mayo shit. Are you people just randomly making shit up? I cant decide if thats hipster or troll. What the fuck, are you people rolling a d20 and randomly combining foods then pretending you like it cause its different?
Mustard, mayo, and ketchup mixed together is the best condiment for fries. It's literally called "fry sauce" . Look it up.

• 1Rustled
Reactions: 1 user

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
Pretty sure fries are not classy period, so GTFO.

One does not need to eat classy food to have class. Acting like a 6 year old while eating is lacking class, regardless of the relative "classiness" of the meal at hand.

What are your feelings on dipping your crunchwraps from Taco Bell into milkshakes?

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
One does not need to eat classy food to have class. Acting like a 6 year old while eating is lacking class, regardless of the relative "classiness" of the meal at hand.

What are your feelings on dipping your crunchwraps from Taco Bell into milkshakes?

INB4 George Costamza eating candy bar with knife and fork.

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
Mustard, mayo, and ketchup mixed together is the best condiment for fries. It's literally called "fry sauce" . Look it up.
Vomit.gif

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Concur. If you cook them correctly, fries are amazing without condiments. Dip is fun for a bit of variety, but any fry you need to dip to eat is subpar to begin with. Same rule with steak, obviously.

I realized this a few years ago at a whataburger. Fries sucked unless I was dipping them and I asked myself why the fuck I kept ordering them. Now, the only fast food places I get them from are Wendy's and McDonalds.

Ya know, at least the fries in frosties thing is a thing. A recognizable cultural phenomenon. Before reading this thread, youve heard of it already. Its an abomination but at least its a recognized and somewhat widespread abomination.

But what the FUCK is the dipping fries in a mixture of mustard and mayo shit. Are you people just randomly making shit up? I cant decide if thats hipster or troll. What the fuck, are you people rolling a d20 and randomly combining foods then pretending you like it cause its different?

I discovered it because when I was a child the mayo and mustard was dripping off my burger onto my fries and I realized it was delicious. For a while, I was just squeezing my burger all over my fries until I grew up a little and realized I could just mix the shit up separately. I also prefer dipping the burger in that mixture than having mayo and mustard on the sandwich itself. Kinda the same way I discovered how good white gravy and fries are, because I was having fries with my chicken fried steak and the gravy got all over everything.

I missed a quote I think, but the answer to "why" fries and shake is because it's salty and sweet. That's a really tasty mixture, everyone should try it. If some fry residue gets left in the shake it only makes the shake better.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande

Sadly Taco Bell does not serve milkshakes... Maybe I should petition their corporate headquarters about that...

gLobal

Trakanon Raider
Mayo on fries is amazing, but it can't be shit fries with shit mayo. You need the good stuff. The moment you have the right combination of the two, you'll realize the error of your ways.

Fries dipped with in milkshake is different. It's palatable, but definitely more of a woman thing.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I put A1 on the baked potatoe actually. No potatoe, no A1.

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
Eat the fries and drink a milkshake at the same time.

so you've kinda got the combination happening in your mouth, not in the shake container.