Is Netflix Considering A Revival Of 'Young Justice?'

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Considering that the second, and last, season ended on a cliffhanger, fans would also probably be happy with a Young Justice movie to wrap up those loose plot ends.
No, I wouldn't be happy to see that at all. What I want is a season bridging the gap between season 1 and 2 with the stuff that was previously only shown in that awful Young Justice video game. Poor Tula.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
No, I wouldn't be happy to see that at all. What I want is a season bridging the gap between season 1 and 2 with the stuff that was previously only shown in that awful Young Justice video game. Poor Tula.
Didn't they end with Vandal Savage and Darkseid? That's what I wanted to see.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah while the good guys are stopping the doomsday weapons the Reach set up, Savage absconds with War World, takes to Apokolips, and shakes hands with Darkseid. So that would be interesting too, but considering your disagreement with them downpowering a Darkseid level character for the Arrowverse, I don't see how any of the Young Justice kids could possibly stand up to Darkseid unless they made him a whole lot weaker.

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Young Justice Showrunner Reveals Exactly What You Can Do for A Season 3

"The big thing was that the budget for the show was paid for by money we received from Mattel in exchange for the toy license," Weisman explained on the podcast. "When the toy line for Young Justice failed, the money from Mattel stopped coming in, and there was no money to make the show. It's that simple."

He noted that the reason for cancellation is important, as that makes the next question even more important: "What can we do to pay for the show in a different way?"

The answer is "to demonstrate to Warner Bros. that there are alternative ways to pay for the show." Weisman laid out a few simple steps:

"First is the hashtag #KeepBingingYJ, and that's about Netflix," he said. Both seasons of Young Justice are on Netflix, and every view counts. "It's a marathon, not a sprint," he said, and continued support of the show, even if that means watching an episode here and there every few days, or each week, will move the needle more than a coordinated effort by fans to all watch on one day. "If you have Netflix already, this is a really inexpensive way to help the show!"

"You can also buy it and binge watch it on iTunes," he noted. That segued into the full second way to support the show, "Buy the Blu-rays or the DVDs." Of course, that means you have to buy them new, not used, so the money goes to Warner Bros. If WB Home Entertainment goes to WB Animation with great Blu-ray sales, that half of the company can request more episodes, or a movie, or something more to do with Young Justice.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
I'm not doing any of that crap. They receive money from commercials, where is that going? This is just another WB/DC fuck up. They messed up the last Batman cartoon, YJ and BvS. How do you mess up a Batman cartoon, so that it's cancelled, or a movie starring two of the biggest superheroes? BvS made like $10m in profit so far, that's pitiful.

Whoever runs their comic book properties over there needs to be fired.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
They tried to double dip and got greedy when they couldn't and cancelled a popular and well watched show. It's also when I basically stopped following the DC animated movies.