Is That Black Enough for You?!? (2022)

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 1 Votes
Title: Is That Black Enough for You?!? (2022)

Tagline: Representation is revolution

Genre: Documentary

Director: Elvis Mitchell

Cast: Elvis Mitchell, Margaret Avery, Harry Belafonte, Charles Burnett, Antonio Fargas, Laurence Fishburne, Whoopi Goldberg, Samuel L. Jackson, Roscoe Orman, Suzanne de Passe, Glynn Turman, Mario Van Peebles, Billy Dee Williams, Zendaya

Release: 2022-10-09

Runtime: 135

Plot: A look at the Black revolution in 1970s cinema, from genre films to social realism, from the making of new superstars to the craft of rising auteurs.

Sevens

Log Wizard
Hey a lot of the blaxplotation films were legit

9555339_orig-600x337.jpg

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
Word Filter Evasion
Wonder if they will cover this gem...

No -amod

Last edited by a moderator:
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
Jesus Christ, look out guys you better not post a movie poster of a Blacksploitation film. Maybe I should have photoshopped it to boss jogger, and that it would have been completely fine.

So can I link the IMDb article? It's a legitimate movie, not some sort of fake BS. It's actually a pretty fun film.

Boss American Inventor (1974) - IMDb

• 4Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Zzen

Potato del Grande
Jesus Christ, look out guys you better not post a movie poster of a Blacksploitation film. Maybe I should have photoshopped it to boss jogger, and that it would have been completely fine.

So can I link the IMDb article? It's a legitimate movie, not some sort of fake BS. It's actually a pretty fun film.

Boss American Inventor (1974) - IMDb

Wow, that’s pretty fucking gay.

Shame on you Amod Amod

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
They do it because crawlers flag the website if we use words that disparage America's sacred cow. Not because they're woke McFags.

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database