Is the The Council of the Shaw the best thread on Rerolled?

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I'm drunk and somehow fucked up the poll but whatever. It's the best thread on this forum atm.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
You dont need to be drunk to realize the best conversation happens in the Shaw

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
You know Araxen, you really have a problem man, you're drunk like 5-6 days out of the week. I'm starting to worry for you and think you should really seek some sort of counseling. Alcohol addiction is awful and I wouldn't even wish that on Grimsark.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Araxen, please post pictures of yourself in the RL thread when you're drunk.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
You know Araxen, you really have a problem man, you're drunk like 5-6 days out of the week. I'm starting to worry for you and think you should really seek some sort of counseling. Alcohol addiction is awful and I wouldn't even wish that on Grimsark.
The worst part is I wish I could be drunk 5-6 days a week but my job doesn't allow it. Over the summer it did when my hours change from 10:30 to 7pm but I work at 7am now and can't drink as much I want. Friday/Saturday's are the only times now outside of the Holidays which we are currently. I have a problem but I feel I need to solve it on my own and I really have too much fun atm drinking to care about stopping. It is what it is and don't care about stopping atm.

Soygen please bro, I've been with you guys for over a decade and I know better than that. If anything that would make matters worse than help any at all. I appreciate Sutekh's concern but it's something I need to overcome on my own terms. Sutekh I know someone from Tunare by the same name and are you the same person? I know there was an enchantress(I forget her name) that left Tunare for FOH but didn't think the Tunare Sut did.

eXarc

Trakanon Raider
i really like the mortal kombat fatality rez thread but the council one is gr8 too

very retard much entertain such shaw very wow

eXarc

Trakanon Raider
Araxen, I'm a licensed medical professional if you need help.

PM!

I'm also a bartender, so I have great cocktail recipes.

PM!

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
The worst part is I wish I could be drunk 5-6 days a week but my job doesn't allow it. Over the summer it did when my hours change from 10:30 to 7pm but I work at 7am now and can't drink as much I want. Friday/Saturday's are the only times now outside of the Holidays which we are currently. I have a problem but I feel I need to solve it on my own and I really have too much fun atm drinking to care about stopping. It is what it is and don't care about stopping atm.

Soygen please bro, I've been with you guys for over a decade and I know better than that. If anything that would make matters worse than help any at all. I appreciate Sutekh's concern but it's something I need to overcome on my own terms. Sutekh I know someone from Tunare by the same name and are you the same person? I know there was an enchantress(I forget her name) that left Tunare for FOH but didn't think the Tunare Sut did.
Nah, I get that a lot from this forum, but I'm the OG Sutekh. I never played live EQ. Joined FoH in WoW.

Your body's fragile and you only get one man don't ruin it! Either way I'm here for you bro, if you need someone to talk to or anything don't hesitate to send me a PM.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
rrr_img_60594.jpg

Shaw Cake for everyone.

iannis

Musty Nester
I think it will be hard to top the Pantheon threads. Maybe not in post count or snarky one liners, but in pound for pound genuine insanity.