Isle of Man TT

K13R

Bronze Knight of the Realm
funny I read this and assumed it was cycling. thought thread discussing wigo, froom, the max missile etc. but then I remember nobody gives a shit about cycling unless you ride yourself

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Crazy stuff.

Lots of respect for those guys

Kharza-kzad_sl

shitlord
Well if any of you didn't see the races, there were some really good ones! I don't want to spoil anything by talking about them.

I kind of wish there was more money in the coverage so the races could be shown sort of like how F1 is shown live by FOM. The ITV shows are like 20 minutes of misc interviews and such, and then the 2ish hours of racing are crammed down into what is left.

Kharza-kzad_sl

shitlord
I forgot about this, but luckily they recorded it as well as streaming.

This is all interviews and such, so if you don't know the people involved, you might be a bit lost.

2015 is going to be great. Less than a month away!

The northwest 200 is in about a week. Last year they streamed it on bbc, hopefully they will again.

Kharza-kzad_sl

shitlord
Great TT. Lots of fun surprises.

ITV does the coverage and they have the episodes up on their web player. You need some sort of UK vpn or proxy to get to them. I used a vpn, and a perl script called get_flash_videos to grab the episodes. The web player is rather nasty. Lots of unskippable ads which often break, and when you refresh you have to watch them all again. It is fairly unusable.