It Takes Two

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>

Just get it. Seriously. This is an amazing experience if you like coop games. There is NO WAY this doesnt either win 2021 GOTY, or at least come in second. Seriously, holy shit, this is an incredible experience.

Last edited:
  • 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Pyksel

Rasterizing . . .
Couldn't agree more. Wife and I just beat it and it was one hell of an experience. Story, visual FX, level design, gameplay...all so damn good!

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Fantastic little game for sure. My only complaint is the camera and perspective can be a little difficult at times but the creativity, level design, and the puzzles are all great. Voice actors were great as well. Despite the art style, not really a kid’s game. There is some strangely dark humor in this. The elephant was just fucked up.

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Also there’s a ton of little fun activities all over the place, even if they’re not related to anything. Also, couldn’t help but create this masterpiece. Husband put it up before I could finish with some pubes, though...

19F31D74-1A21-4248-980D-C329588E521F.jpeg

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

sakkath

Trakanon Raider
How hard is it? Would my rocket league/fortnite loving 7 year old be able to handle the mechanics? As an example, he struggles with overcooked as it's too fast paced.

BrellWatcher

Trakanon Raider
How hard is it? Would my rocket league/fortnite loving 7 year old be able to handle the mechanics? As an example, he struggles with overcooked as it's too fast paced.
My eight year old and her friend have been playing non-stop since I bought it two days ago.

Cybsled

Fantastic little game for sure. My only complaint is the camera and perspective can be a little difficult at times but the creativity, level design, and the puzzles are all great. Voice actors were great as well. Despite the art style, not really a kid’s game. There is some strangely dark humor in this. The elephant was just fucked up.

Heh no shit. The elephant part was extremely disturbing lol

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
This might be the game my gf and I actually finish together.

Pretty enjoyable.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
My eight year old and her friend have been playing non-stop since I bought it two days ago.
My friends kid is playing with them at around that age although he has to tag his dad in for some boss fights but seems to be enjoying it a lot.

Dandai

Lesco Brandon
<Gold Donor>
This just won game of the year? Literally, never heard of it.
It's an amazing co-op game, easily top 5 co-op games of all time (at least games designed specifically for 2 players). When you buy it you get another copy to give away to a friend so the barrier to entry is greatly reduced.

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
This just won game of the year? Literally, never heard of it.

lol, I said it would in my original post. If you ever want to play a coop game with a friend, family, kid, or even a wife that might not care for games, you'll both really love this experience.