Its a time for sharing holiday cheer. Free + nets til X-mas

Izo

Tranny Chaser
rrr_img_52295.jpg

Numbers_sl

shitlord
McQueen handed out a neg in this thread. May he suffer the consequences. Thanks to everyone else who has handed out +nets for netsmas and will do so in the future. Only a couple dozen left to go.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
The system is BROKE because almost everyone is afraid to neg people. It's a sham. This thread basically proves it. On the old forum you could never dream of even breaking 80.
Why so angry? It's netsmas!

Fury

Silver Knight of the Realm
Gah, I screwed up my nets and have to wait until tomorrow to finish getting to a few of you.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Get me to 200 and I'll buy everyone a Ferrari.

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
McQueen handed out a neg in this thread. May he suffer the consequences. Thanks to everyone else who has handed out +nets for netsmas and will do so in the future. Only a couple dozen left to go.
This thread should not be considered exempt from negs for complaining about negs. merry negsmas dude

Oldbased

> Than U
Hmm, even this place seems to be more in Xmas cheer than recent years.
I've seen people this year put up Xmas shit like they was in a Chevy Chase movie that didn't do shit the past 12 years, not even a wreath. I wonder what changed.

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
It's unfortunate we have a Grinch or two trying to ruin Netsmas, but the cheer and good will can not be overpowered!