Its a time for sharing holiday cheer. Free + nets til X-mas

Hamsteroceros_sl

shitlord
Fuck it. Last neg was a misunderstanding of sorts. Posted a gif that I regretted, deleted it and left a "meh" in its place. Said "meh" was received unkindly, presumably because it was interpreted as a response to a gif somewhere above in the thread. Wouldn't mind having that net back...

Fuck it. Last neg was a misunderstanding of sorts. Posted a gif that I regretted, deleted it and left a "meh" in its place. Said "meh" was received unkindly, presumably because it was interpreted as a response to a gif somewhere above in the thread. Wouldn't mind having that net back...
No need for explanations here. Just post in the thread and receive nets. A lot of us here have most likely gotten some negs for one reason or another and will again in the future, but now is the time for giving +.

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
gave more today but not receiving much :\
tomorrow there is another round
clFSfrVO0XA.jpg

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
thanks to all.........I went from a 20 to 63.......ahhh if only these translated into real life, perhaps i could find hookers without the clap
rrr_img_52953.jpg

Furious

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.

Pages
Done! More Netz in 24 hours!

Sexy Netmas
rrr_img_52963.jpg

Opps I mean Girl, girl, GIRL!
rrr_img_52964.jpg
rrr_img_52965.jpg
rrr_img_52966.jpg

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
The first xmas present I remember/loved was 1985 and it was Soundwave. What was yours bros?

rrr_img_52969.jpg

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
we are about halfway through netsmas. i have decided i will end netsmas on december 25th and will wish everyone a happy nets year on january 1st

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Why be a negative Nellie? Everyone here's in the spirit but you. Why so bitter? I certainly never did anything to you to justify this hostility and the continued barrage of negs. Take it easy, brother, and allow yourself to smile a little! Have another net, on me.
because you're a terrible poster and deserve to have negative internets, that's all

Sterling

El Presidente
11 Years old when I got this. Best. Christmas. ever. Many quarters were saved.

rrr_img_52979.jpg
Still have my 2600 and it still works. Bust it out and play some games every now and then. Mostly still play Demon Attack and Frogger. Do not play ET, the first video game that I was truly disappointed in!