Its a time for sharing holiday cheer. Free + nets til X-mas

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
MERRY NETSMAS!!!
bsi_frnt309.gif

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
all tapped again, i saved another from his negvoid. one more netsmas round to go. merry christmas everyone
smile.png

Paranoia

Trakanon Raider
well guys according to NORAD santa is on his way time to sleep happy holidays boys and girls and its and those who haven't made up there mind as to what gender they are!

rhinohelix

<Gold Donor>
Indeed, as we approach the yawning void in our lives that will commence with the end of Netsmas!, thanks to everyone for participating in what has been a fantastically great time. We came, we saw, we bonded, we shared, we +nets. Here is something I stol^H^H^H wrote with absolutely no outside help from centuries-dead literary figures at all for the occasion:

And Netsmas! shall never go by, from this day until the next drama bomb that kills a forum,
But we in it shall be remembered- we few, we happy few, we band of brothers;
For he that +nets in the Netsmas! thread with me shall be my brother;
be he never such a shitposter that Netsmas! may not get him out of negsville;
And posters on Rerolled with recent join dates shall think themselves massive noobs they were not here,
And think their internets as insufficient as their penii whiles anyone is in the thread that +netted with us during Netsmas!

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
jesus christ. those tits are enormous.

well well guys. our first annual netsmas celebration has come and gone. i want to thank everyone for participating to help your fellow board members out. i nwill pass out one more round of nets for new years, but i doubt many will be able to see or enjoy them because soon afterwards Tuco is taking all your nets away. it doesnt matter. im still passing them out regardless.

i hope everyone has a safe and happy christmas day with lots of fat tittays, sloppy pussy and bacon within your grasp.

smile.png