Its a time for sharing holiday cheer. Free + nets til X-mas

rhinohelix

Dental Dammer
<Gold Donor>
Santa Helix has put something positive in the poopsocks of every Rerolled boy, girl, mangina, and trans who posted in this thread. Merry Netsmas!

edit: except for some of the folks at the end of page 1. You nuggets will have to wait until tomorrow for the sauce.

GIS for Santa Helix:

rrr_img_51801.jpg

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
everyone caught up except for rhinohelix and antagonist. you guys are the first for +nets when they allow me to give more.

Dalien

Registered Hodor
I learned something new from this thread. The grey nets you give while you're negative do not retroactively count or turn green when you go positive. I'll keep spreading the love as the board allows.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i learned that there was a limit on giving too many nets in a day. dunno why you would limit that as long as they were positive and on different people.

eXarc

Trakanon Raider
The path to the positive demands it. +1'd you, good idea for a holiday thread!

edit: I +1'd everyone up until somewhere on page 2 where it said I gave out too much (all positive!) in the past 24hrs. I'll get the rest later!
cheers!

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I offer this tribute for +nets

rrr_img_51839.jpg
damn...everytime i see that pic.....that chick reminds me of a girl i used to fuck in college.wonderful bj's from that girl.....

anyway...merry xmas
burning-christmas-tree.jpg

reached my quota for today.moar tomorrow