Its a time for sharing holiday cheer. Free + nets til X-mas

So, here's a list I started of those I've given nets to.

Maester Chuk
Bonch
Eorkern
Friday
j00t
Trollface
Echuta
Honey Badger
Blazin
spinnaker
Tarrant
Zaide
xadion
Malakriss
Lleauaric
Snake32
Famm
Onoes
Muurloen
elidib
Ronne
Modulus
90proof
Chanur
Quaid
ohkcrlho
Aamry
a c i d.f l y
Oblio
Skinner
Uzi
Gorehack
Koushirou
Swagdaddy
Johnny49
Rhinohelix
Antagonist
Dalien
Ianludar
Springbok
Fury
McQueen
Drinsic
Bacon
Erronius
Bragon
kidgamer
Lithose
StJesuz
Music_For_Fish
Sterling
Nemesis
a_skeleton_03
Krassus
buffylol
Evernothing
Tick
Regime

So, I'm gonna just go from post # 124 and work my way through that. If name is not on list, will give + and put on list. If name is not, will pass until I reach end of this thread, then give out nets, starting from #124 until I have none left. Rinse / repeat (though will start again at whatever post# I stopped at when I run out of nets). Chuk can feel free to put the list on his OP, or whatever you guys want.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
the way i am doing it is i am giving nets to people who have posted since i ran out of nets and then when/if i have nets left i nets all the people who netted me. i will copy paste that list to the OP if that makes it easier for people.

edit
done

Agenor

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Feeling that netmas spirit!

rrr_img_52775.jpg

O.K. so this 24 hour thing might be a bit off. I'm pretty sure I've given nets over 24 hours ago at this time and yet I still can't give more. GRRR. Close to bedtime for me, so if I don't give nets out soon, then I'll just do it when I get up, update the list in another post, then go from there.

Actually, will send Chuk the updated list and he can add to the OP from there if he wishes

EDIT 2: Ran out of nets. Start at #162 for non-netted people not yet on my updated list.

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
Ummm... so apparently I've been giving neutral nets all this time. I guess I wasn't allowed to give + nets while my own were in the negative? I don't get this system at all. However, that does explain why I was called a grinch and got the occasional neg (I was confused about that). My apologies!

As soon as my cooldown is done, I should be able to actually start giving out + nets. Thank you for your understanding!

rrr_img_52793.jpg

Is there anywhere on this board where the net system is explained? Might be informative...

Edit: Thanks to Viktorr for pointing out to me that the nets I gave out didn't count!

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
@Tanoomba, yeah, that's what I did it. I thought you were being grinchy and stuff. Will give you a + to offset my neg.

edit: Boo....

You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.

Numbers_sl

shitlord
Merry netsmas! Only a few more to go and I can help contribute to the +netmas campaign. Thanks to all! I hope you all don't die over the holidays!

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
I am torn here. Free Netz is sweet. But I have managed to maintain a even balance of OK posting and Complete shit box posting to allow me this perfect Zero.

But then again, Free Netz!

Im in! Lets spread the joy