It's Netsmas Time Again! Post For Free +Nets

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Its that time of year again, Father Netsmas has arrived to spread holiday cheer to all Rerolled Boys and Ladyboys. no matter how naughty you were all year, you now have a chance to regain your + status. the rules have changed slightly. instead of the ten or so nets a day we are allotted, its beenn nerfed to 5 and now you can only give +nets to somebody one time and not every x amount of posts. so you will have to be a little more careful when giving out your forever-nets.

until the end of the month i will be handing out +nets every day to anyone i see who needs them or if anyone returns a +nets to me with their name addressed in the message. i also will be giving out +nets "just because" i am Father Fucking Netsmas and thats how i roll.

since they added the new nets system i have been handing out +nets to anyone who found themselves -1 in the negative just to get them out of that hole. so if i got you then, i can not help you now, but merry netsmas in advance.

please post if you wish to receive nets and i will do my best to hook you up.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
i am shocked that my nets are only at 12...............now some people hate me and my whoring ways...but at least no one can accuse me of being a troll....and who else has the balls to post the videos i have.....plus my endless contributions to the PGT thread ( although i have taken a short break ), but i only want +nets if you feel they are earned

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Jait

Molten Core Raider
+1's handed out from St. Jait.

Hopefully the new year will wipe the slate clean and I can hand Tubby Phoenix more negs.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
You people just give this shit out for free now? In my day, I had to slave over a red hot photoshop for 14 hours a day putting santa hats on avatars for +nets.

• 3Like
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Yoke_sl

shitlord
You already +'d me when I was -1. But I shall post here to thank you for that. Also fuck Christmas, wish I was still a kid I wana play with Lego
frown.png

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
i am shocked that my nets are only at 12...............now some people hate me and my whoring ways...but at least no one can accuse me of being a troll....and who else has the balls to post the videos i have.....plus my endless contributions to the PGT thread ( although i have taken a short break ), but i only want +nets if you feel they are earned
your whoring ways are that keep me amused

PS fuck, this thread is gonna go places. randoms turning tricks to get 'em 'nets. Be a fucking man and post tranny pics on SS like you should.

edit: PPS just you'd all know PS was not directed at Johnny49

• 3Like

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
You people just give this shit out for free now? In my day, I had to slave over a red hot photoshop for 14 hours a day putting santa hats on avatars for +nets.
remember the times when Satan took away the highly sought after 'nets and we were all naked

• 3Like

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
But if I get +nets then the -nets calling me a American Inventorfaggot won't be on my recent nets list

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
Glad to see the Netsmas thread is back.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users