IxiQuest - Classic to Velious Elf Sim and XP Bonus Weekend

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Ixiboru

N00b
Twisted Classic: IxiQuest the emulated EverQuest server is celebrating its second month online. While it may be one of the youngest emu servers around we have a steadily growing population and a friendly and helpful dev team. Celebrate Easter in your neckbeard cave with bonus XP weekend.

IxiQuest fits into the scene as a slightly more casual replacement to project 1999 or live progression servers. Quality of life improvements make a lot of scenarios much less frustrating than live or p99 while still providing ample punishment for risky decisions.

IxiQuest is a Classic through Velious server, levels 1 through 60, with the addition of some dev selected alternate advancement and out of era skills and spells. These additions put a new spin on all classes overall for this era while also allowing us to revamp some classes that were less than popular during this era and giving them some new tools to make them appealing.

Gentler EXP Curve than live or P99 (Leveling still takes some time, but not ALL your time).
Central hub with limited translocators to several continents (without making it too easy for non porters).
Origin to your starting town starts at level 1.
Pet Affinity and Discipline at level 1.
Train trade skills up to 61 at a "Teacher" npc.
More viable dungeon options at lower levels.
Several beginner dungeons tweaked with added quests, exp & item rewards.
Several high level dungeons adjusted to make them desirable exp areas.
Some out of era spells / tomes available.
Spell trade-in vendor exchanges dropped spells you do not need for a currency to buy spells you do need, eliminating long grinds for spells.
Melee classes have been balanced to make them more fun to play and more viable as a duo party member.
Completely custom spells for some classes which added to their utility without making them overpowered.
Plane of Hate and Air revamped and more accessible for farming.
Kunark armor set stats adjusted to smooth out progression and make those items more desirable.
Race restrictions removed from many armor sets
Tribute system is activated for additional focus effects based on items donated
Various AA's available for all classes, some out of era AA's unlocked when required for class balance.
Several high end custom raid mobs
Custom raid dungeons
Custom items
Quality of life adjustments, some for a fee and some for free.
Twitter style message board NPC to leave short messages.
Leader board with ranks based on common metrics like hp, mana, aa's, tribute and time played.

*GINA and DPS parsing applications are permitted
*2 characters per person may be logged in at the same time

Join us on Discord: Join the IXIQUEST Discord Server!

Hop into our Discord if you are new to EQEmu or need assistance connecting or patching

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

keypusher

Molten Core Raider
I have been playing on this server recently and really enjoying it. Still feels mostly classic but dual box, QoL and other improvements are great. Developer is great and has done amazing work in a short amount of time, very responsive on discord to questions. There is already a population of people hitting raid targets but could use some more new players.

I'm with Keypusher; I joined this server a few weeks back and have been having a blast. Great community good content and a lot of fun. Making new friends grouping with people of all levels doing lots of different content.

As someone who plays p1999 this is a great change of pace with a ton of the same content. I look forward to more people joining so the server will grow and we can do more end game raiding!

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
I'm with Keypusher; I joined this server a few weeks back and have been having a blast. Great community good content and a lot of fun. Making new friends grouping with people of all levels doing lots of different content.

As someone who plays p1999 this is a great change of pace with a ton of the same content. I look forward to more people joining so the server will grow and we can do more end game raiding!
What sort of classes are you looking for?

What sort of classes are you looking for?
Hey Alas;

It's a dual box server and we'd be happy to have whatever you'd want to play. We seem to have a fairly healthly mix of classes at the moment. Always can use more; plus berserkers and BST are on hte server I haven't seen to many of those.

keypusher

Molten Core Raider
Worth mentioning that Velious is live, but many pre-nerf items are still in (Manastone, Guise, Fungi, etc)

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
Hey Alas;

It's a dual box server and we'd be happy to have whatever you'd want to play. We seem to have a fairly healthly mix of classes at the moment. Always can use more; plus berserkers and BST are on hte server I haven't seen to many of those.
Thats because they suck ass, tell us the truth. I and everyone else heve have been on 400 servers since forever. What are some cool things?

Been playing about a month and its amazing, Community is great, custom content that is challenging. The community has been growing and it feels the admins leave to assist players with whatever issue. Recommend

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
I've just been enjoying the server and wanted to let others know about it as i've only recently found it myself sir.
It’s all good. Several posters with very low post counts in one thread just seemed odd as we don’t really get new members to the forum.

Carry on nerds.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Cukernaut

Sharpie Markers Aren't Pens
<Gold Donor>
Welcome to FOH boys. Come for the eq drama stay for the fsr and tranny pics

• 2Like
  • 1Galaxy Brain
Reactions: 2 users

Ixiboru

N00b
I told them to boost this post for a bonus exp weekend I'll accept the consequences, my ass is ready.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
I told them to boost this post for a bonus exp weekend I'll accept the consequences, my ass is ready.
This is the first real post.

Sup dude, I don't want to fucking box a cleric/warrior to kill everything on the server. How is it different?

Ixiboru

N00b
This is the first real post.

Sup dude, I don't want to fucking box a cleric/warrior to kill everything on the server. How is it different?
Here's the copypasta from the ixiquest site

Designed for overall casual play, get more accomplished in less time
Gentler EXP Curve than live or P99
Central hub with limited translocators to several continents (without making it too easy for non porters)
Origin to your starting town starts at level 1
Out of era items are back and un-nerfed
Pet Affinity and Discipline
More dungeon options at lower levels
Several beginner dungeons tweaked with added quest tasks / EXP / Item rewards
Some out of era spells / tomes available for all classes
Spell trade-in vendor exchanges dropped spells you do not need for a currency to buy spells you do need, eliminating long grinds for spells.
Melee classes have been adjusted to make them more fun to play and more viable as a duo party member
Certain custom spells added for classes such as
- A new shielding spell for paladins
- New pet classes and a low level slow for druids
- Better concussion spell for wizards
- Improved cannibalize for shamans
- Slightly improved pets for Necro
- Dire charm recast lowered
- & more
Plane of Air uses a currency and a quest vendor to obtain pieces you want, making those items easier to get.
Kunark armor set stats adjusted to smooth out progression and make those items more desirable.
Test your luck at the Blackjack dealer
Various AA's available for all classes, some out of era AA's unlocked when required for class balance.
Several higher level dungeons adjusted to make them desirable exp areas.
Custom raid mobs
Custom raid dungeons
Custom items
Super friendly and helpful player base
TOFS an updated level 60 hard difficulty raid zone with custom loot.
Leader board with ranks based on common metrics like hp, mana, aa's, tribute and time played.

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
Here's the copypasta from the ixiquest site

Designed for overall casual play, get more accomplished in less time
Gentler EXP Curve than live or P99
Central hub with limited translocators to several continents (without making it too easy for non porters)
Origin to your starting town starts at level 1
Out of era items are back and un-nerfed
Pet Affinity and Discipline
More dungeon options at lower levels
Several beginner dungeons tweaked with added quest tasks / EXP / Item rewards
Some out of era spells / tomes available for all classes
Melee classes have been adjusted to make them more fun to play and more viable as a duo party member
Certain custom spells added for classes such as
- A new shielding spell for paladins
- New pet classes and a low level slow for druids
- Better concussion spell for wizards
- Improved cannibalize for shamans
- Slightly improved pets for Necro
- Dire charm recast lowered
- & more
Plane of Air uses a currency and a quest vendor to obtain pieces you want, making those items easier to get.
Test your luck at the Blackjack dealer
Several higher level dungeons adjusted to make them desirable exp areas.
Custom raid mobs
Custom raid dungeons
Custom items
Super friendly and helpful player base
TOFS an updated level 60 hard difficulty raid zone with custom loot.
Yeah, we all scrolled past this non formatted pile of shit. Do better.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Ixiboru

N00b
Warrior / Cleric combo is hard to beat here too, warriors do a bit more damage than you are probably used to, skill caps raised to 336, but aoe taunt isn't a for sure taunt like other places.
Geared Warrior with offensive AA's are on par with a low AA epic monk.

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
Warrior / Cleric combo is hard to beat here too, warriors do a bit more damage than you are probably used to, skill caps raised to 336, but aoe taunt isn't a for sure taunt like other places.
Geared Warrior with offensive AA's are on par with a low AA epic monk.
Are you from Europe or some other shitty country? Stop being a faggot and answer the questions.

How many people play on your server and how does it work. Learn how to double space paragraphs.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users