IxiQuest - Classic to Velious Elf Sim and XP Bonus Weekend

Ixiboru

N00b
Are you from Europe or some other shitty country? Stop being a faggot and answer the questions.

Yes, I'm from California

How many people play on your server and how does it work.

About 30 real humans play on the server. It's hosted on a dedicated Linode cloud server but I might move it to my basement, and there's a client provided to connect from. The login server is through EQEmu. You can find us in the un-preferred servers with the other garbage. I'm a functional alcoholic who drinks every weekend, and it's Friday.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
Yes, I'm from California

About 30 real humans play on the server. It's hosted on a dedicated Linode cloud server but I might move it to my basement, and there's a client provided to connect from. The login server is through EQEmu. You can find us in the un-preferred servers with the other garbage. I'm a functional alcoholic who drinks every weekend, and it's Friday.
This is the make or break question: Do you think Secrets is cute or no?

• 1Worf

Cynical

Canuckistani Terrorist
I told them to boost this post for a bonus exp weekend I'll accept the consequences, my ass is ready.
finger doctors GIF

prepare schitts creek GIF by CBC

• 1Like

Ixiboru

N00b
I'm tempted to @ summon all my favorite posters, just for them to be pissed to be here, and I'd laugh, but I'm not that drunk.

Yet.

Someone doesn't enjoy a little sand in their lube?

Ixiboru

N00b
What are you drinking there? I know they deliver, just not that much of an alcoholic currently.

• 1Worf

Cynical

Canuckistani Terrorist
just not that much of an alcoholic currently.
Never gone to AA or any support program, so I don't identify that way.

Honestly though dunno how I ended up here, I don't visit Emu often. Guess I thought I was helping out bumping the thread or some dumb thing.

Sorry/Welcome, whichever fits best.

• 1Like

Ixiboru

N00b
Due to popular demand we've gone raceless, all items have race restrictions removed. For a fee you can permanently switch your players race diety and origin point. this allows for playing Ogre Monks or High Elf Necro's etc.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ixiboru

N00b
Some of you EQ nerds are playing the new Mischief server and having a great time but for those you who aren't try out our bonus EXP weekend!