Izo's Hula Hoop Tribute Thread or IHHTT for short

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
Damn. Are there like adult size ones? Im not a fatty and my thrusting game is on point, but the very few times Ive tried to hola hoop it was a fail

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Damn. Are there like adult size ones? Im not a fatty and my thrusting game is on point, but the very few times Ive tried to hola hoop it was a fail
Yes there are. Probably easiest to just make one for yourself instead of buying one and hoping it fits you. The materials to make your own are super cheap. For added difficulty, throw some marbles or fishing weights or water into the tube.
Make your own hoop

Izo

Tranny Chaser
1652158660619.gif

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

fred sanford

<Gold Donor>
View attachment 411778

One minor detail here that can be overlooked when you Hula Hoop. For optimal performance, you need to do it topless with a thong while someone sprays water at you.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Smuggly
Reactions: 4 users

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
For optimal performance, you need to do it topless with a thong while someone sprays water at you.
That didnt help either, but after seeing Izos post I think the problem was the hula hoop was made for children not for adults

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>

If there's not already a marvel superheroine based on her, there should be. That was amazing.

But remy is still better. I think I forgot to post that when this thread was first made because I got distracted by jerking off.

On the other end of the spectrum, I guess...gotta give this woman...a hand.

laughing

Got Damn those titties aint crippled.

• 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 1 user

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Has anyone tried to hula hoop as an adult? I remember it being easy when I was a kid but physically impossible when Ive tried later in life

I have and I can't. I used to be a champion as a kid. I mean like, just in the school. We'd have competitions to see who could keep it going the longest and I figured out how go at an angle and knock other kids' hoops down. Anyway, now they're like a hula belt. OK maybe not that bad, but I do think that the bigger you are the faster you have to move and I can't move fast enough. I bought my wife hula beads recently. She likes them. I can almost get them going but I haven't invested any time into it.

61CnS1pItHL._AC_SL1001_.jpg

Sevens

Log Wizard
I have and I can't. I used to be a champion as a kid. I mean like, just in the school. We'd have competitions to see who could keep it going the longest and I figured out how go at an angle and knock other kids' hoops down. Anyway, now they're like a hula belt. OK maybe not that bad, but I do think that the bigger you are the faster you have to move and I can't move fast enough. I bought my wife hula beads recently. She likes them. I can almost get them going but I haven't invested any time into it.

61CnS1pItHL._AC_SL1001_.jpg
Hula beads....riiiight

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users