Jagged Alliance Remake (TURN BASED) Kickstarter

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...f=home_popular

Just getting the word out, the guys behind the Space Hulk TBS that's coming soon are doing a Kickstarter to get a Jagged Alliance reboot off the ground. One that's a real TBS like the original unlike the abortion that released a year or two back.

I pray to god this hits funding, I think I'll weep if it fails to fund - Jagged Alliance 2 still remains one of the best games of all time IMO.

Sulrn

Deuces
I went ahead and funded them around the time that Original Sin was nearing it's final stretch goal.

I almost regret it now. I really enjoy JA:BIA, but nothing about this kickstarter campaign says "professional" to me. Maybe I'm spoiled from my previous contributions...

Anyone else looking at both Original Sin and JA campaigns and feel the same way?

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I went ahead and funded them around the time that Original Sin was nearing it's final stretch goal.

I almost regret it now. I really enjoy JA:BIA, but nothing about this kickstarter campaign says "professional" to me. Maybe I'm spoiled from my previous contributions...

Anyone else looking at both Original Sin and JA campaigns and feel the same way?
I do agree that their marketing is lacking - but I still fondly remember the original's pathetic marketing while it turned out to be gold.

The fundamentals they're focusing upon sound on point.