Jambox, Bose SoundLink Mini, & Other Portable Speakers

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Anyone use these? My friend has a Bose Mini and it's pretty awesome, but I know Bose can be overpriced. Anyone ever try the Jambox? Any others you would recommend? Looking for great bass response, respectable battery life (6-8 hours), and Bluetooth.

MAXPOWERS_sl

shitlord
I have the Jambox. It's definitely loud enough for a room and the sound quality is nice. The price beat the Bose hands down.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
I use the JBL Flip and its pretty awesome

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I ended up going for a JBL Charge. Sounds good and has packs plenty of power. I think the Bose SoundLink Mini is a bit more crisp, but I actually think the Charge has more volume.

Feien

Ploppers
Good review on Portable Speakers. I ended up getting the UE Boom. I really like it.

SekaiX_sl

shitlord
Picked up a Harmon Kardon Onyx from work for $100. For the price I paid, sound quality is awesome. Watching Netflix and the dialogue comes out nice and clear. Fills a whole room pretty nicely as well.