Japan

Obtenor_sl

shitlord
Melatonin is really good for that, I've taken it everytime I do one of these travels and I'm back to my normal rhythm right away

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I really need to stop being lazy and just post all of my pictures from this trip. I'll do that without actually including any descriptions. That'll make it easy for everyone. Probably tonight.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Wiki gave me this.
Prostitution in Japan has existed throughout the country's history. While the Anti-Prostitution Law of 1956 states that "No person may either do prostitution or become the customer of it," loopholes, liberal interpretations of the law, and loose enforcement have allowed the sex industry to prosper and earn an estimated 2.3 trillion yen (US$24 billion) a year.

In Japan, the "sex industry" is not synonymous with prostitution. Since Japanese law defines prostitution as "intercourse with an unspecified person in exchange for payment," most sex clubs offer only non-coital services to remain legal. This has led Joan Sinclair, the author of Pink Box, to observe that the sex industry in Japan ironically "offer absolutely everything imaginable but sex."
Prostitution in Japan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
Pretty much every massage parlour will offer full service, although 99% of the girls there will be Chinese, Thai or Phillipino.

If you want to feel like a king, Soapland comes highly recommended, although I have never been myself.

If you're black and/or have tattoos though, forget it. If you're white, you'll need to speak at least a little Japanese or they won't serve you.

VERY NSFW:

maggiemcneill.wordpress.com/2011/10/21/a-visit-to-soapland/

http://www.dailymotion.com/playlist/...1#video=xik980

Lejina

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
<Bronze Donator>
There's Japanese street walkers in a few spots and the brothels with Japanese women aren't exactly obvious; look for an overly friendly Nigerian and he should be able to hook you up. That particular stuff is all under yakuza management, don't expect cheap prices and it's going to be a game of being vetoed by the black guy, who then calls a friend who calls a friends...

What Chysamere mentioned would be a lot more tourist friendly if that is your kind of tourism.