Jay and Silent Bob Reboot (2019)

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I love Smith's stuff more than most, having seen his podcast live at the comedy club and even enjoying Jersey Girl for what it was (a goodbye letter to his father). Yoga Hosers is really the only thing he ever did that I could not stand. So with a heavy heart I say, there is zero chance that this will be any good. People just get too easily offended and Smith himself is now firmly a part of the WB SJW DC Apparatus to have the kind of edge these characters had originally. I love the man's work, but some things are just too tied to the era in which they were made and no one wants to see fat dead on a toilet Elvis versions of someone's career anymore. He should stick to his WB thing and comic book efforts.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 3 users

Raskoljnikov

Lord Nagafen Raider
As much as I like Kevin Smith + Jay and Silent Bob, this doesn't look really good. I'll watch it eventually tough.

• 1Garbage
Reactions: 1 user

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Did this even get released?

Sort of? Not in a traditional sense... its kind of like a tour. Kevin Smith and Jay are touring around the country showing this in exclusive 1 or 2 night engagements in cities around the US/World. I imagine at some point it hits netflix or bluray/dvd or whatever.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Sterling

El Presidente
Not as bad as I expected it to be. Clerks 2 still his last consistently good one though.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
I saw this, it was ok. Some funny parts. This is made for the same people who saw the original, because it's all about growing up. I think it's a deeply personal movie for Kevin Smith, especially through Ben Affleck's monologue.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I saw this, it was ok. Some funny parts. This is made for the same people who saw the original, because it's all about growing up. I think it's a deeply personal movie for Kevin Smith, especially through Ben Affleck's monologue.

Yeah, this was fan service from beginning to end.