Jay and Silent Bob Reboot (2019)

Siliconemelons

Ehh heck its better than any other "serious" en-sam Hollywood trash tier stuff that has come out in the past few years.

Not in any deluusion that Kevin Smith is not part of the hollywood swamp, but eh-

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Did anyone find any of the trailer funny? I know I'm a little too old to go for this type of comedy now, but that was more cringe than funny to me.

• 3Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Jimbolini

Semi-pro Monopoly player
Did anyone find any of the trailer funny? I know I'm a little too old to go for this type of comedy now, but that was more cringe than funny to me.

agree, nothing really stood out.

• 1Like

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I didn't laugh at all. It felt very dated, comedy-wise. They are also old as shit now, too. I want my memories of these characters to be in 1999.

• 1Like

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
Its the same well his has been going back to for the last 20 yrs since he tried drive outside his lane and got crushed. It's pure fan service as per usual. He will make money.

Synj

Dystopian Dreamer
<Gold Donor>
Its the same well his has been going back to for the last 20 yrs since he tried drive outside his lane and got crushed. It's pure fan service as per usual. He will make money.

Serious question:

Which is better? Fan service pandering rehash or fan disrespecting SJW agenda pic?

Cuz that’s about all we’re going to see anymore 😥

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
Serious question:

Which is better? Fan service pandering rehash or fan disrespecting SJW agenda pic?

Cuz that’s about all we’re going to see anymore 😥

I have zero problem with Smith's business model, he knows his demo and works to satisfy it, I enjoy his spoken word specials.

Fun Fact- I saw Clerks in an art house theater the week it came out before it became this 'amazing breakout made for $20K on a credit card.' that everyone fawned over.

• 1Like

Synj

Dystopian Dreamer
<Gold Donor>
I have zero problem with Smith's business model, he knows his demo and works to satisfy it, I enjoy his spoken word specials.

Fun Fact- I saw Clerks in an art house theater the week it came out before it became this 'amazing breakout made for $20K on a credit card.' that everyone fawned over.

That wasn’t really directed at you, more of a general question.

That was my scene back in the late 80s early 90s.

I caught the debut of Beavis and Butthead at Spike and Mikes.

Tugg+Sick+Twisted+Poster+2014.jpg

• 1Like

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
if you skip 37 seconds in and skip over the long as fuck cop intro, it plays more like a traditional kevin smith trailer and is alot better. still not a great trailer but my god does that opening scene of the trailer make you wish it wasnt there.

Sevens

Log Wizard
Seems like everyone and their brother makes a cameo in this...was good to see Affleck in this, seems they may have patched the rift that was between them.

Caliane

holy shit. didnt even recognize kevin smith at the end.

dude looks like Robert downy Jr these days..

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Did you ever watch Red State? Even though it wasn't his normal movie (This was an action thriller), it was very good. Michael Parks was such a great actor. He knocked it out of the park. And John Goodman is great in everything also.

Rhanyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
Best part of that trailer was at the very end when he says they are "refugees from the 90's", I'm going to steal that. Definitely doesn't look stellar at first glance, but it is in the Jay and Silent Bob style, so I will watch it and likely enjoy it. I grew up with this stuff, I can't help it.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Thank God it's just a title. I thought it was a legit reboot and was afraid to click on the thread.

• 1Picard

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

Fun fact

• 1Worf