Jean-Claude Van Johnson

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Watching the first episode. It's pretty funny and great. I really like it so far.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Malkav

French Madman
Haha, that was pretty great.
I loved how they made fun of Hollywood the whole time.

• 1Like

Gurgeh

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I'd assume that everyone watched it and loved it, so there isn't much more to say.

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
I loved it but it was cancelled so I don't have much to say anymore.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Audience has it at 97% on Rotten Tomatoes. Even critics have it at 68% which is really good for something silly like this.

This getting one season while Fuller House has had 4 is mind bottling as fuck

• 1Solidarity

Gurgeh

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Audience has it at 97% on Rotten Tomatoes. Even critics have it at 68% which is really good for something silly like this.

This getting one season while Fuller House has had 4 is mind bottling as fuck
Why should it need another season ? I'm not sure everything, even good, need a second season.
Btw Van Damme was interviewed a few months ago on french tv, said some shit that offended some SJW somewhere, he made a video to answer the critics : "Je vous emmerde" (go fuck yourself)
The guy's good. No wonder he doesn't like Hollywood.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Cybsled

Or it just didn't get good numbers. Entertainment is littered with the corpses of well received/reviewed shows that didn't get more than a season or two because they didn't pull in enough viewers.

Pretty sure out of the Comedy batch that this show was a part of, only The Tick got a 2nd season nod.

iannis

Musty Nester
Probably because amazon, honestly.

If it'd been netflix it would have gotten more eyes.

There's always torrents at least!

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Wintermute

<Charitable Administrator>
10841-gbAknxz7HrlTYbtZGTDiUogsEDj.jpg

Title: Jean-Claude Van Johnson

Genre: Action & Adventure, Comedy

Creator: Peter Atencio

Cast: Phylicia Rashād, Jean-Claude Van Damme, Kat Foster, Moisés Arias, Bar Paly

First aired: 2016-08-19

Overview: Jean-Claude Van Damme is a global martial arts & film sensation, also operating under the simple alias of "Johnson" as the world's best undercover private contractor. Retired for years, a chance encounter with a lost love brings him back to the game. This time, he'll be deadlier than ever. Probably.

• 1Solidarity

woot!

Trakanon Raider
Stumbled upon this on prime video, didn't expect much, checked it mainly out of curiosity, and it turned up to be quite a gem.
JCVD is awesome in the way that he doesn't take himself seriously at all, all in all, very funny show.

• 1Like

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
Stumbled upon this on prime video, didn't expect much, checked it mainly out of curiosity, and it turned up to be quite a gem.
JCVD is awesome in the way that he doesn't take himself seriously at all, all in all, very funny show.
This is one of my more egregious examples of them canceling a quality show and not promoting it.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users