Jeffrey Epstein: Filthy Rich

goishen

Macho Ma'am
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Jeffrey Epstein: Filthy Rich

Genre: Crime, Documentary

First aired: 2020-05-27

Overview: Stories from survivors fuel this docuseries examining how convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein used his wealth and power to carry out his abuses.

goishen

Macho Ma'am
This show is pretty good. I'm only on episode two. But still... For example, I had no idea that West Palm Beach and Palm Beach were so dissimilar. Of course, I guess that nothing about Florida should surprise me anymore.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

goishen

Macho Ma'am
Virginia Giuffre, a woman who was sexually abused by Epstein, also made claims against Alan Dershowitz. She claimed that they had sexual contact six or seven times, at the behest of Epstein.

IMO, after watching all of it, only Alan Dershowitz had all three things you need to complete the crime of killing someone. Means, Motive, and Opportunity.

1. Means -- He's been around criminals all of his life. He's knows the insides of prisons like the back of his hand. He also knows that this must be a conspiracy inside of the prison itself. Plus, attorneys know other attorneys. So, he goes to the jail, meets with the one that killed Epstein, "Hey, if you off this guy, I've gotta lawyer who'll help you with your current case."

2. Motive -- Besides not wanting to go to jail, Alan Dershowitz leaves behind him a trail of legal cases. Which, if I'm correct, can all be re-heard simply because of the conviction of Dershowitz. Thereby, wiping out his life's work. He doesn't want that to happen.

3. Opportunity -- This is probably the easiest of the three. Dershowitz knew where Epstein was, knew how create the conspiracy inside of the prisoners minds, because let's face it. You're staring at the same four walls and the same dudes. Everything is overblown. It was easy semi-easy pickings.

I mean, he's not wrong when he says in the middle (when talking about the US Attorney) about going through various steps and he's also talking about how hard it was. However, he's also forgetting about one thing. Prince Andrew and the nature of our relationship with England.

The thing that I'm wondering now is, where is all the footage from his NY mansion? If the FBI got all of it, why aren't they prosecuting some of those people?

It's an interesting documentary, although it doesn't really get into where his money comes from (although it attempts to) or who killed him.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user
TV show information provided by The Movie Database