Jerle Committed Suicide Today

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
The "confirmation" is from the last two comments on the facebook post before it went into Tribute mode. Those two said the LAPD confirmed it. Apparently that's all the other sites aggregating the incident have been using as confirmation as well.

Blogger in the link I sent earlier hasn't found anything to indicate what was claimed from the LAPD herself.

Cad

I'm With HER ♀
<Bronze Donator>
Fucks given about this rapidly approaching zero

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Just got off the phone with the LA County Coroners Office, they said that someone by the name Katherine Von-Roeder committed suicide on October 1st.

So, consider that a confirmation.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Well... there must be some kind of proof that someone is dead other than random person on internet saying that they checked. Everyone who got outed here for something had IRL data leaked.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Well... there must be some kind of proof that someone is dead other than random person on internet saying that they checked. Everyone who got outed here for something had IRL data leaked.
Meh you can choose to believe me or not. I'm not really some random person on the internet. The only cell number I had is disconnected.

Arch

Lord Nagafen Raider
10 seconds of googling turned this up:

Local Woman Attributes Her Decision to Kill Herself to Her Transgender Struggle | WEHOville

Top of their home page, relevant blurb perhaps:

"Von Roeder's Facebook page indicates that she moved to West Hollywood this year,although the Los Angeles County Coroner's Office identified her as a Los Angeles resident. Von Roeder worked as technical analyst for Riot Games until September 2013. She was also for the competitive video game Dota 2."

Nidhogg

Molten Core Raider
Sad - I can't dream up a scenario where being dead is better than being alive, without others lives being at stake of course.
Still - isn't it a biological imperative to live? What turns that off I wonder.

Dookiefart

Silver Knight of the Realm
R.i.p in peace.. Been reading the back and forth for years. never talked to her but still feel sad.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Really did not now her, maybe commented on the same page a few times over the years. Bottom line is it is sad. Depression is a real bitch if you have been through it or have a loved one that has or is currently then you know it fucking sucks. I can't imagine how much worse it is for some one feeling they were dealt the wrong hand or in this case the wrong parts. The angst, pain and frustration she must have been going through was probably off the charts. Those of us born male or female and comfortable with what we got are blessed. I don't wish that kind of misery on anyone.

I don't really believe in Heaven or the after life, but I do hope she is in a better place or at least at peace.

iannis

Musty Nester
Sad - I can't dream up a scenario where being dead is better than being alive, without others lives being at stake of course.
Still - isn't it a biological imperative to live? What turns that off I wonder.
Nah. It's a biological imperative to breed.

If someone loses their will to live that's understandable. When someone loses their will to fuck (or even think about fucking) that's a whole different and much more serious problem.