Joe Rogan's Question Everything

Nostrovia_sl

shitlord
It's an interesting show. Only seen a couple episodes so far and it seems kind of like Penn and Teller's: BULLSHIT
Except Joe actually goes out to the places, questions people and discusses the conspiracies and theories of everything from Chem trails to Bigfoot, even calls them out on their bullshit.

Celebrindal

Golden Squire
Out of the four episodes that have aired, I enjoyed the third episode, which talked about our Robot Overlords of the future.

Nostrovia_sl

shitlord
Out of the four episodes that have aired, I enjoyed the third episode, which talked about our Robot Overlords of the future.
Watching that one right now. Seems very interesting... but putting the human thoughts and conscience into a robot like Bina48... yeah, Terminator is soon go from a Hollywood movie to a history documentary.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Thanks for the link, first I've heard of it. I like Joe rogan so I'll check it out.

It seems really close to

It seems like an ok idea. Joe Rogan is pretty big into conspiracy theories and stuff that's far out there. The threat with these shows is the crew losing objectivity and either making entertainment out of indulging in conspiracy bullshit (most conspiracy theory shows) or making entertainment out of trying to talk shit about people too much (Penn and teller's bullshit). Rogan is probably on the indulging side but one thing he has going for him is he is a very quick talker so if he tries to call anyone on their bullshit it'll be very easy for him.

One exception to this was when he interviewed Neil Tyson and everytime Rogan brought up some dumbass conspiracy theory he wanted to nail Tyson on, Tyson had no problem rebuffing him.

Celebrindal

Golden Squire
That was just Joe being high as fuck. He really has turned into more of a skeptic in the past few years.

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
Tyson was the one that brought it up before the interview started and asked to talk about it on the show. It took up way more time than it should have, but I enjoyed it.

Adam12

Molten Core Raider
I like Joe, but this just isn't a very good show. I just thought you should know. Bro.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
He goes in to every one skeptical and by the end of the episode it's hemming and hawing "well...maybe if THIS then that isn't totally crazy..."

The big take away from the bigfoot episode was "these woods are dense, there might be something..." after an hour of shitting on every single theory and story about it.

Every episode follows that same basic arc. I liked the chemtrail/weather control episode best I think, just because it had the least indulgent bullshit.

But yeah, it's just not that good.

Adam12

Molten Core Raider
It almost seems like it's a rouse to get people to tune into the Joe Rogan Experience, like he knows this show is doomed anyway so he might as well shill his shit. At least the JRE is entertaining.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
I do enjoy the part of the arc where he calls people out on their bullshit, you know about 10 minutes before he goes ""HMMmm maybe it could happen"

iannis

Musty Nester
It almost seems like it's arouseto get people to tune into the Joe Rogan Experience, like he knows this show is doomed anyway so he might as well shill his shit. At least the JRE is entertaining.
R.O.U.S.'s? No, those are a myth.

Adam12

Molten Core Raider
No, you know, it's to awaken people from their ignorance of the JRE. This is totally what I meant.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i get a contact high every time i watch the scenes of joe rogan and his stoner buddy together. jesus these guys need to cut back on the herb.

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
The editing is awful. Joe's hamming it up like he's trying to get the show canceled.

For some reason I love it.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
should i bother? i listen to the podcast (JRE) good for ironing/jogging i usually skip the boring mma fighters tho. but i don't think i can devote actual time to sit down and watch this.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
the bigfoot one is hilarious, the chem trails is also funny. the robosapien and biopocalypse episodes were just lame alex jones paranoia rehashes.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gaming Ghost>
1. What was the connsensus on the chem trail episode?

2. Joe Rogan doesnt think the moon landings happened. I dont know if you can seriously consider him objective enough to run a show like this without it becoming a farce. At least when Jesse Ventura did this withhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conspir..._Jesse_Ventura, he had a bit of gravitas to pull it off.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i think he basically concluded that chemtrails was unproven bullshit and that people should be more worried about the pollution from all jet planes that are really poisoning the planet.