Jojo Rabbit (2019)

Khalan

Trakanon Raider
Taika shoulda gotten a supporting actor nod for this. I think Pitt deserved the win but Taika was awesome in this.
Brad Pitt seemed to just act like Brad Pitt in OUAT though, felt like taika actually had to work it hard and he was hilarious.

Gask

Bronze Baron of the Realm
While an interesting spectacle at times I felt that the movie tried to be too many different things at once and thus failed to really pull off the drama or the comedy without undermining its efforts at both. For example when the Gestapo shows up and the various characters heil Hitler 18 times in less than two minutes; it wasn't funny and it killed the tension completely, which was the point I guess. That said I did enjoy the interactions between Jojo and his mother.

Last edited:

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
The Heil Hitler bit was funny, but it's kind of overdone. I mean, Spies Like Us is 35 years old.

I really enjoyed pretty much everything about this movie, except ScarJo. There was something about her that was offputting in this. I'm not entirely sure what it was though.

Cybsled

Really? I thought the role really elevated her as an actress ;)

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Onoes

Trakanon Raider
Like I said, GOLD.

That does look horrible though, yeah. It does look like he only directed the pilot for the show at least, it was 10 years, and he needed the money?

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Like I said, GOLD.

That does look horrible though, yeah. It does look like he only directed the pilot for the show at least, it was 10 years, and he needed the money?

5 episodes according to IMDB.