Judas by Ghost Story Games

Aazrael

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Looks Bioshockly. Never heard of it until I saw the trailer.

• 4Like
  • 1Weird Boner
Reactions: 4 users

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Going to be awesome. Ken Levine is behind this studio. He brought a lot of the Bioshock folks with him too from irrational.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
If this is good they can pump it into my fucking veins.

• 1Solidarity

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Is this his first release post Bioshock Infinite?

• 1Truth!

Caliane

we'll see... Infinite was shit. a complete narrative, thematic mess. and gutted gameplay. almost no actual immersive sim elements. and I got the distinct impression Ken required someone to rail him in and actually produce a game, having wasted millions. The amount of cut content in that is obscene.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 3 users

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
Oh good, a stronk wamens version of bioshock. Definitely what the market needed, not enough stronk wamens shit out there right now.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

sleevedraw

Revolver Ocelot
<Bronze Donator>
Is this his first release post Bioshock Infinite?

Yep. Agree with Caliane and Sean that this will probably not be a day one buy for me (or even a year one buy) unless it's heavily discounted and people can specifically vet that the story is way better than Infinite's was.

• 1Like

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
I loved Bioshock and Bioshock Infinite. Some of the most memorable experiences I have had and still remember to this day. But I might be an outlier :p

A few examples I'll never forget: Cohen having you take pictures of people he coated in plaster and making a collage out of it, then he comes down from the grand staircase like he is accepting an academy award.

Elizabeth opening a hole through the fabric of time while Tears for fears "Everybody wants to rule the world" and seeing Revenge of the Jedi on the marque for the theater (Was awesome because still to this day a lot of people don't know the movie was going to be named revenge of the jedi until lucas changed it to return of the jedi since jedi's do not seek revenge)

The beach boys God Only Knows scene.

All these and millions of other things that make the world.

So cool.

• 2Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Can this team do anything innovative or is it all just reskinned Bioshock? That trailer looked like it be a DLS to Bioshock 1 which means Ken Levine hasn't had an original fucking idea in 15 years. Maybe a new studio with a decreased budget will reign him in and force him to tell a coherent story, but by the looks of it we are going to get more of the same.

joz123

Potato del Grande
Can this team do anything innovative or is it all just reskinned Bioshock? That trailer looked like it be a DLS to Bioshock 1 which means Ken Levine hasn't had an original fucking idea in 15 years. Maybe a new studio with a decreased budget will reign him in and force him to tell a coherent story, but by the looks of it we are going to get more of the same.
But you see it's called Judas and not Bioshock so it's totally different!

The Rock Reaction GIF

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
I loved Bioshock and Bioshock Infinite. Some of the most memorable experiences I have had and still remember to this day. But I might be an outlier :p

A few examples I'll never forget: Cohen having you take pictures of people he coated in plaster and making a collage out of it, then he comes down from the grand staircase like he is accepting an academy award.

Elizabeth opening a hole through the fabric of time while Tears for fears "Everybody wants to rule the world" and seeing Revenge of the Jedi on the marque for the theater (Was awesome because still to this day a lot of people don't know the movie was going to be named revenge of the jedi until lucas changed it to return of the jedi since jedi's do not seek revenge)

The beach boys God Only Knows scene.

All these and millions of other things that make the world.

So cool.

Yeah but how much cooler would those moments have been if you were playing as a stronk wamens?

I'm guessing 4,325,897% cooler. Get pumped to consoom, faggot.

• 1Worf
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
This is going to be dumb and preachy with a lot of "subtle" references.

Just give us a good game that plays like BioShock. Were there any good clones? Only one I can remember is Singularity.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I loved Infinite and dont understand the hate. I liked it more then 2 but not 1. Only issue is it kinda ended abruptly.

• 1Like

joz123

Potato del Grande
I loved Infinite and dont understand the hate. I liked it more then 2 but not 1. Only issue is it kinda ended abruptly.
Same here. Loved the idea of a floating city and the weapons/vigors were my favorite of the series.

• 1Like

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
I think I picked it up way after been out on a steam sale for maybe 10 bucks or something this is a good many years ago, but I remember enjoying it. Wasn't as good as the first one and for some reason I played about half of the second but was getting some kind of screwed up bug, and ended up uninstalling because I couldn't progress past a certain portion of the game.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Infinite definitely suffered from some cut content and a little rushing at the end, but it is one of the most well-realized games ever from an art direction standpoint, has probably the best voice acting of all time, and is extremely well-written. The combat was also very good, though not great when compared to Dishonored which came out around the same time.

• 1Like