June MMO of the Month - Star Wars: The Old Republic

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
So far: Aarka and Elrezz. I'm grouped with him, so if anyone else is on I can try to get the guild made

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
Made the guild.'

ReRolled. Gonna give everyone inviting powers if I can, but I probably can't because I'm a f2p~

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Not having my 40ish legacy would be a real pain in the balls, but I do still have sith warrior to do imp-side. But speccing for PVP seems like a major annoyance because there's no saving specs/hotbars, so I'd just be leveling as a tank. So all I could do is annoy people with my two stuns and the taunt damage reduction mechanic, and basically be guard bitch for a healer. I have no idea how effective that would be, I haven't even bothered setting foot in a warzone because I've been so busy with the rest of the game.

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
I'm in my 30s so far (that 12x xp thing is bonkers, yo) and I've run across one non-imp player, who fled faster that I could basically react. Like I saw a red name and then speeder contrails type quick. I'm not a fan of pvp in general, but those types of servers seem to be popular on this forum and with folks I normally run with, so I end up having to deal with it. I'd say level as Marauder if you want to do the deeps action, as that might be pretty fun stuff, and even if you do it f2p mode you shouldn't have any issues. Malavai Quinn (healer comp for warrior) is like the only decent choice for either jugg or marauder, so either way the playstyle is going to be the same while leveling. Force jump in, smash, kick the shit out of everything while quinn shoots you full of his healing juices. Repeat.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
First two planets are your faction only, third planet is instanced to your faction because the level ranges are different based on which side you choose (Taris / Balmorra). Until Nar Shaddaa/Tatooine you shouldn't see a single PVP target and most of the time you're questing on separate parts of the planet.

aka SWTOR is not a game for world PVP.

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
First two planets are your faction only, third planet is instanced to your faction because the level ranges are different based on which side you choose (Taris / Balmorra). Until Nar Shaddaa/Tatooine you shouldn't see a single PVP target and most of the time you're questing on separate parts of the planet.

aka SWTOR is not a game for world PVP.
Yeah, I didn't see any reps. on Nar Shadda or Tattooine, only literally right in front of the republic outpost near the Organa base on Alderaan. I remember when I first leveled at release, the only time I came across Republic players was on Voss, and even then it was rare.

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
You guys are like a month behind my random mmo of the month for the last 3 months. I did SWTOR last month. I'm doing DCUO this month FYI if you want to keep the trend going.

Heallun

Lord Nagafen Raider
Not having my 40ish legacy would be a real pain in the balls, but I do still have sith warrior to do imp-side. But speccing for PVP seems like a major annoyance because there's no saving specs/hotbars, so I'd just be leveling as a tank. So all I could do is annoy people with my two stuns and the taunt damage reduction mechanic, and basically be guard bitch for a healer. I have no idea how effective that would be, I haven't even bothered setting foot in a warzone because I've been so busy with the rest of the game.
High DR in general can be useful as taking nodes and moving the huttball require not being hit / stunned / pushed during the time. Insane survivability while waiting on your voidstar team to get back out of the gate can be massive.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
You guys are like a month behind my random mmo of the month for the last 3 months. I did SWTOR last month. I'm doing DCUO this month FYI if you want to keep the trend going.
Same here. Burned myself out on swtor last month or i'd be all over this

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
Dcuo, its free, on steam, and quite similar to city of heroes,only better, if you liked the whole character customization and travel powers from that game.