Poll June Retro Game Of The Month - VOTE NOW!

What retro game shall us FOHites enjoy playing and discussing this month?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Siliconemelons

Amod Amod plz sticky :) love you

You have 3 votes, use them wisely - closes in 4 days so we can get started! We will start early is there is a clear victor before Monday.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Not sure why it is so hard to get this kind of thing done before the actual month....

946.jpg

This is the reaction we agreed upon for mindless complaints, right?

• 1EyeRoll
Reactions: 1 user

Szlia

Easy vote for me this time as there are only 3 of these games that I own and have not beat. I thought I had Cadash on PC-Engine somewhere, but it seems I do not have it :(

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Easy vote for me this time as there are only 3 of these games that I own and have not beat. I thought I had Cadash on PC-Engine somewhere, but it seems I do not have it :(
FWIW Cadash is on a ton of systems. I wouldnt hold you to playing on the TG16. If it wins I'd probably do MAME just to get as close to arcade as possible.

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Not gonna lie. I dont understand the hate Zelda II gets. I love it. Music is fantastic.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Siliconemelons

It is one of my favorite games, I play it at least once if not twice a year - I can even beat it "legit" using only provided on the wii levels of save states lol

• 1Like

Siliconemelons

My body is ready, but I have to check if that is also the case of the battery in my cartridge!

Just don't turn it off!!!

I remember our FinalFantasy cart had a bad battery - living in Florida, in the summer (when we had the most time to play) when there were t-storms every night - DONT TURN OFF THE NINTENDO - doing a complete FF1 palythough....was...challenging haha

Siliconemelons

Oh, and we are TIED UP with Zelda II and... WILDARMS?!!!!?!?!? awesome choices

finish up through the weekend and on Monday lets rock some retro!

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
This is some random ass, C class selections, but hey, Wild Arms was actually badass. Zelda style puzzles with jrpg combat. Loved that shit. Original Lunar, Breath of Fire, and Illusion of Gaia* were solid, but generally annoying compared to similar games of their ilk at the time they were released, Gaia excluded, that game was amazing, just obnoxiously hard and got really fucking weird towards the end. I actually still have my Gaia cart with a save game at the last boss.

You know what, I take it back. I'm voting for Gaia if you can fix the name.

Siliconemelons

Can't, at least on mobile, and it wouldn't be a Xadion(tm) post unless something is spelled wrong. I'll try on PC later.

Everything not nominated came from last month that had decent votes- sans spiritual Warfare lol, that was me :) Christian Zelda clone back in the nes days, come now...also it wasn't officially licensed and had some odd looking ghetto game cart...oh my said sulu.

Siliconemelons

Gaia was lit, I loved that game as a kid, that first damn red jewel that is only able to be gotten by rng at the very beginning was dumb... but I loved LOVED that game as a kid and still do.

However it looks like WildArms has overtaken Zelda 2

Get hype:

Get PS3 remake hype:

I think the new intro is not as classic, but the scene in the burned town is a great addition. If it's the winner I am sure it will come up in discussion.

Get those votes in!!!!!

Siliconemelons

Wild Arms is our game for June! --

Amod Amod plz unsticky and close- I will make a new thread for this months game.

Thank you all for voting, now dust off your cd, Rom, or whatevers to jump into a... western themed JRPG?!

• 1Like