Jurassic World Evolution

Cybsled

It's not bad. The most annoying part is the lack of shared money between islands. I had like 16mil in my first park and barely enough to make dinosaurs on my 2nd, so I've had to do the shared fossil selling trick to fund my 2nd park. However, research is shared, so I do all that on my rich island.

If you play conservatively, it isn't hard to get 5 stars and not have any dino breakouts of note.

Cybsled

You save the dinosaur massacres for when you've accomplished your economic goals. Plus, it is more interesting when you've unlocked all the predator species lol

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
You save the dinosaur massacres for when you've accomplished your economic goals. Plus, it is more interesting when you've unlocked all the predator species lol

I have yet to see anything funnier than the youtube vid of the guy unleashing 5 T-rexes at once into his heavily populated park. They normally eat visitors one at a time but when the pathfinding causes a panicking crowd to wedge itself into a corner, a big carnivore can kill almost all of them at once in a single stomp.

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
Fallen Kingdom Patch is out, adds: Stygimoloch, Sinoceratops, Allosaurus, Carnotaurus, Indoraptor, and my favorite dinosaur of all time - Baryonyx.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
you fucking cretaceous hipster

Exactly.

If your favorite Dinosaur wasn’t in this Dino-Riders commercial you better GTFO!

5423691C-2D3E-4662-88CC-E46620167B0C.gif

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I released a carnivore into a big herbivore pen, just to see what would happen. Went as expected....but how do I remove or kill him now, if I dont have another pen to move him in to?

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
if I dont have another pen to move him in to?

Unless they've changed it, a tranqed dino stays tranqed indefinitely until you airlift him somewhere. So if you want to protect the remaining herbivores you can leave him tranqed until you get a new pen built. If that doesn't work anymore then you better get that new pen built fast.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Looks like i can sell them with the transport heli, but it only works part of the time?

Anyways, is there a true sandbox mode in this game? Sandbox/free play/skirmish whatever you want to call it

Cybsled

Yes, Isla Nublar is the sandbox island. You open that up by getting rated 5 stars with your first island, which isn't too hard.

I just unlocked Isla Pena and what a pain in the ass that is. You need 3 stars there to unlock the next island. I released a genetically modified Indominus Rex to try to spike my dino rating, but with so few spots to build there, it will take a fuckton of money. I didn't have enough money for the last 2 genetic modifier slots, but even w/o out those, it cost over 7mil for the single. Now I have to expand the default pen because you can't get a good mix of grassland/forest to stop it from freaking out.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Never played that game, but this seems pretty dang shallow so far. I only have about 3 hours into it, but it's a fraction of what's in Cities: Skylines. Feels a lot like a mobile game to me.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Never played that game, but this seems pretty dang shallow so far. I only have about 3 hours into it, but it's a fraction of what's in Cities: Skylines. Feels a lot like a mobile game to me.

Cybsled

Ya for $9 it is kinda fun. Basically Themepark Tycoon with dinosaurs that eat people.