Justice for Zimmerman

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoldW

Molten Core Raider
Shut 'er down and create a "Legal thread" or whatever if peeps wanna continue this. Justice thread is dead.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
added: He's said two separate impacts which produced visible wounds. That doesn't imply other impacts didn't occur, first and foremost.
Possible, I'd edit out the condemnation of abefroman if it wasn't already quoted - you're right that technically it was only about "visible wounds" - but check the most recent (and final) edit to that post - again thank you, I see why ya'll feel that way, and I'm on board with you now with his "perpendicular" statement.

And looking at my feed on Facebook, she posted July 6th and his testimony was July 9th - wonder if she's still got the same tune now. On a side note - the blowups in the video that I wasn't really looking for were interesting and actually looks far more wounding than I thought. [And note, 90% of the trial I "watched" was more accurately listened to anyhow - they may have been shown dozens of times but since it was either on the radio or TV that I was only listening to those variants of the images with the welling under the lacerations was not something I'd noticed previously - seeing the blowup it wasn't as bad as my jury case, but it certainly looked much closer to what I'd have expected to see - gotta love bad media photos]

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Shut 'er down and create a "Legal thread" or whatever if peeps wanna continue this. Justice thread is dead.
We should just make one big catch all "Let's make fun of the media" thread. But it would probably belong in Screenshots...

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I am enjoying all the athlete idiocy on twitter over the verdict. However, educated writers saying stupid shit is a little disconcerting. It is amazing so many will just fake outrage without knowing a single fact about something.

BoldW

Molten Core Raider
I am enjoying all the athlete idiocy on twitter over the verdict. However, educated writers saying stupid shit is a little disconcerting. It is amazing so many will just fake outrage without knowing a single fact about something.
Not really. Writers/News/Bloggers all need viewers to validate themselves. Easiest way is to fan the flames of controversy.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Justice thread might be dead but Justice is alive and well.

rrr_img_36082.jpg

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Not really. Writers/News/Bloggers all need viewers to validate themselves. Easiest way is to fan the flames of controversy.
I realize why news people do it but not sure what sports writers have to gain from spewing uninformed nonsense. Also, wouldn't claiming the verdict was right be more controversial right now?

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
oh great lets politicize this bullshit some more.
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governm...f-Gun-Violence

Obama Responds to Zimmerman Verdict: 'Stem the Tide of Gun Violence'--For Trayvon

President Barack Obama issued a long-awaited response Sunday afternoon to the acquittal of George Zimmerman Saturday evening, reminding Americans to temper "passions," and that "we are a nation of laws and the jury has spoken."

He added that Americans should "honor" the life of Trayvon Martin by committing to "stem the tide of gun violence," and "ask ourselves if we are doing all we can to widen the circle of compassion in our communities."

In March 2012, Obama had lent his political weight to those pressing for Zimmerman's prosecution, saying that "If I had a son, he'd look like Trayvon." In his statement Sunday, he did not comment on calls by the NAACP and others for a Department of Justice prosecution of Zimmerman on civil rights grounds.

Obama's push for gun control laws foundered earlier this year in the Democrat-controlled Senate.

The full statement is as follows:

The death of Trayvon Martin was a tragedy. Not just for his family, or for any one community, but for America. I know this case has elicited strong passions. And in the wake of the verdict, I know those passions may be running even higher. But we are a nation of laws, and a jury has spoken. I now ask every American to respect the call for calm reflection from two parents who lost their young son. And as we do, we should ask ourselves if we're doing all we can to widen the circle of compassion and understanding in our own communities. We should ask ourselves if we're doing all we can to stem the tide of gun violence that claims too many lives across this country on a daily basis. We should ask ourselves, as individuals and as a society, how we can prevent future tragedies like this. As citizens, that's a job for all of us. That's the way to honor Trayvon Martin.

Triangular_sl

shitlord
why is he honouring trayvon what the fuck? he is a fucking thug kid. he got what was coming. obama you dipshit. you wouldn't bet an eye if your daugher was in this fucking self defense, dipshit.

BoldW

Molten Core Raider
Seriously? Fuck tragedy. All evidence points to TM being a thug, trying to beat up a good citizen, and getting called on it.

The president should stay out of shit like this. Half the reason it's a clusterfuck to begin with is him saying his son would look like TM.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Because Skip Bayless.
Journalist turned Entertainer. Such a fine line sometimes. But with Bayless newp. He's awesome. But he sold out years ago.

Trying to parse the two in The Daily Show generation is becoming more and more difficult it seems.

TJ Lazer_sl

shitlord
lol you guys are such tiny-dicked trash. It's fucking uuuuh-mazing. Why does have SUCH a small penis make you dumb racist trash?

Suck my fat one Bold, you know that's the only reason you are the way you are. So deep in the closet you want to kill what you want most. A big black dick up your ass.

BoldW

Molten Core Raider
lol you guys are such tiny-dicked trash. It's fucking uuuuh-mazing. Why does have SUCH a small penis make you dumb racist trash?

Suck my fat one Bold, you know that's the only reason you are the way you are. So deep in the closet you want to kill what you want most. A big black dick up your ass.
Whip it out, we'll see. Racist for saying the President shouldn't be flaming racism? Nice...this thread needs to go.

TJ Lazer_sl

shitlord
Hey look, It's Maester Tiny Dick himself. Still trying to convince people you like women Chuk? Still like those big huge boobs that feel like bags of sand? Jersey trash is a million times worse than southern trash.

Bold, you are racist because you think killing little black boys should be legal. You're a garbage human being.

Status
Not open for further replies.