Justice for Zimmerman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
And I never said Zimmerman shouldn't have brought his gun or was responsible for Martin's death.

Please, for the love of god, close this thread.

Kedwyn

Silver Squire
Ok, I'm back on the lurking bandwagon, but would you mind terribly verifying as best you can that Tanoomba and I are, in fact, different people?
Unless someone is a complete and utter retard its almost impossible to verify an alt account unless the poster themselves makes an error. Proxy.

khalid

Unelected Mod
Fuck you all about wanting this thread to be closed. Plenty of shit to still talk about. Don't know how the Zimmerman suits against NBC will go, don't know about DoJ. Don't know if we will have riots or demonstrations tonight, or if Obama will issue yet another press release.

B_Mizzle

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Request for thread to be renamed justice for Zimmerman, as he starts suing media outlets for defamation and libel.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Now redshift is shitfitting in my email inbox because he still can't provide any citations.

Its hilarious.

http://www.mcclatchydc.com/2012/07/1...l#.UeM-h421HF9

DOJ gonna have to contend with the FBI finding no racial motivation for Zimmerman's actions.

After interviewing nearly three dozen people in the George Zimmerman murder case, the FBI found no evidence that racial bias was a motivating factor in the shooting of Trayvon Martin, records released Thursday show.

Even the lead detective in the case, Sanford Det. Chris Serino, told agents that he thought Zimmerman profiled Trayvon because of his attire and the circumstances - but not his race.

Serino saw Zimmerman as "having little hero complex, but not as a racist."

Read more here:http://www.mcclatchydc.com/2012/07/1...#storylink=cpy
So that's probably going nowhere fast.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
The case is closed. The doj thing is just a rumor for now, blacks had all day to riot and didnt and any comments by a politician can be contained in the political thread as well as the media stuff goes in the media thread

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Ok, I'm back on the lurking bandwagon, but would you mind terribly verifying as best you can that Tanoomba and I are, in fact, different people?
It's impossible to verify. If you're sloppy it's obvious, if you spend even the most basic effort to hide it there's nothing I can do.

As for the thread, it's fine staying open. There's still more shit to talk about but unless surprises happen I'm guessing the glacial pace at which any civil proceedings will take will mean we'll stop caring before there's news.

iannis

Musty Nester
Obama ain't gonna issue a press release. He's not running for anything anymore. Beset by scanal, all he can do is make himself look even worse by playing the race card. That matters to Obama. Dunno why, but it does.

DoJ ain't gonna do anything. As insulting as it is, they do have to say "We'll look into it" when the NAACP says, "Is there NOTHING we can do?". The reply you didn't hear was at the end of that conversation, "Yep. There's nothing we can or should do".

Zimmerman will settle out of court in about 5 years with NBC for a sum which is both less than what he deserves and probably more than what he spent. NBC effectively put him under house arrest for that time when the State of Florida was more than willing to just let it pass.

No chimpout2013. The window for free televisions and 100 packs of raman noodles has passed.
frown.png

On the bright side, we did get to see a cagematch between Hodj and Tanny tagteaming with his lurker friend. Not an alt account. It's worse. It's a CONSPIRACY.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I bet Tanoomba is a complex algorithm written by Tyen to infiltrate the forums with thousands of copies of himself in order to take them over, ala the Matrix, where he will then try to escape the Rerolled forums and enter the real world.

Sorry if this has been posted here already. I tried my best to look through the comments to see if it was.

Piers Morgan being a fucking twat as usual. Zimmerman's brother raises some good counter points against him.

iannis

Musty Nester
Hitler had some good ideas.

Bug cars are awesome. Wouldn't have happened without Hitler.

The autobahn is pretty neat, and fairly impressive.

Status
Not open for further replies.