Justice for Zimmerman

Status
Not open for further replies.

rhinohelix

Dental Dammer
<Gold Donor>
Reason I ask is because the Southern accent didn't exist before the civil war. Was a good indication on what side your community and state were on by if they have the accent.
Kentuckians don't have a Southern accent per se, either of the Deep South or the Texas/Western Tennessee varieties. It's really more Appalachian with Southern influences.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>

Complete and total victory is my favorite quality about Americans.

rrr_img_50839.jpg

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
If I wasn't so lazy I'd consider changing the Enderman skin to a Zimmerman skin in my Minecraft files. That way whenever you stare at the Zimmerman, he begins to shake violently, screams and then comes after you with a gun.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
hodj_sl said:
You're scooping up people who literally picked up rifles and ran off to join the Confederacy to boost your numbers, a citation so flimsy no one has any clue what the actual number is because the records don't exist.

Want to try that again?
Its a citation you used..here

A House Divided

In total, about 100,000 Kentuckians served in the Union Army. After April 1864, when the Union Army began recruiting African American soldiers in Kentucky, almost 24,000 joined to fight for their freedom. For the Confederacy, between 25,000 and 40,000 Kentuckians answered the call of duty.
Okay. Hodj now refusing his own citations to try and "salvage" this tangent. LOL.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
polls_mullet11246503315_0516_892950_answer_1_xlarge.jpeg

This guy was born in Kentucky. How valid of an authority is he?
That man is Jethro Tucker. He holds 3 PHDs in Southern culture, Kentucky History, and Philosophy and he heads the history department at Kentucky Weslyan university. He just likes to let it hang loose on the weekends.

Jethro Tucker - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I can't believe I just skipped 20 pages of this thread and it's exactly where it was when I left off.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Nothing will ever be as funny as posting that goddamn image of the timeline on the internet at the height of that trial.

khalid

Unelected Mod
I think it was the every few hours "new" poster who would show up and express shock that Zimmerman was getting away with murder.

Duppin and TJ are still butthurt about it to this very day.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I think it was the every few hours "new" poster who would show up and express shock that Zimmerman was getting away with murder.

Duppin and TJ are still butthurt about it to this very day.
That trial showed me how many fucking morons would be willing to convict someone over something they read on facebook. Shit is scary.

Status
Not open for further replies.