Justice for Zimmerman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tide27_sl

shitlord
it is rather interesting that they release that CNN story less than an hour after the defense rests. i guess its a coincidence. its also funny how much concern there is for this one case about one thug killed by a hispanic man and meanwhile 10 black kids were shot and killed in chicago over the weekend. i dont see sharpton racing over to chicago to heal the black on black crime.
Most of the black community keeps saying its a White vs Black thing, not a Hispanic vs Black issue. Everytime a black commits a crime on a black its a non issue, but as soon as the racial boundry line is crossed, they scream HATE CRIME!!!

Plus Sharpton is making a truckload of cash off of this just like he does every other issue that becomes race related. Just use googlefu and watch the videos of people just dumping wads of cash into buckets for Sharpton and his cronies.

iannis

Musty Nester
I feel that there must be a rap song which could encapsulate a scathing quip within a popular reference. But I don't listen to that crap.

Finally a use for wiggers.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
http://www.freep.com/usatoday/article/2504917

SANFORD, Fla. - State prosecutors are asking the judge in the Trayvon Martin murder case to instruct the jury to consider lesser charges - manslaughter and aggravated assault - when they begin deliberations.

Zimmerman's attorney have objected. Nelson will hold a hearing Thursday morning to determine whether the jury should consider those charges, in addition to the second-degree murder charge that prosecutors sought when the trial began.

The last-minute maneuvering by prosecutors has been seen by some legal experts as an indication that they are not as confident about their chances for a second-degree murder conviction. The jury is expected to start deliberating on Friday.
Even the State realizes it overreached.

khalid

Unelected Mod
This case is a classic example about why sending someone to trial to "see if they were guilty" is such a travesty. The prosecution hasn't even come close to proving beyond a reasonable doubt of manslaughter, let alone 2nd degree murder, yet it is in the hands of 6 random people who could send him to jail because they feel emotional.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
The entire trial they have been trying to pin murder 2 on him. That's what they've been arguing the whole fucking time. I don't care what the procedures are. To go now and try and get lucky throwing all that other shit in is unethical. They never even tried to make a case for any of it.

edit - it also flies in the face of the judge's decision to not dismiss the case and let the jurors decide. If they were deciding murder 2, fine. We'll let them decide. But here, now pour through these other 15 charges to see if you find one to be a fair punishment for the death of Trayvon that we never argued for or talked about.

Laedrun

Molten Core Raider
rrr_img_35254.jpg

Smart plan!! Please please please pick my neighborhood! >
smile.png

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Got to love these comic book villains that need to tell everyone their evil plans before they do it. Something tells me whitey will be ready lol

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
its usually not a good idea to warn someone that you will be attacking them. gonna be a lot of dead thugs on chimpout 2013

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
The idea that they are capable of learning is what cracks me up.

spronk

FPS noob
I feel that there must be a rap song which could encapsulate a scathing quip within a popular reference. But I don't listen to that crap.
theres a country song that re-enacts the night from zimmermans POV, trayvon is replaced by a white guy though to not piss off Al Sharpton

can you find trayvon
we77QWi.jpg

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
theres a country song that re-enacts the night from zimmermans POV, trayvon is replaced by a white guy though to not piss off Al Sharpton
LOL an openly gay country act. I think that's great.

BTW, i had that comment written as soon as the video started.

iannis

Musty Nester
Whoa whoa whoa. Where are you getting that they're gay outta that? I just see 2 bro's bein bro's. That one guys girlfriend even has flag shorts on!

The kissin in the lake is a little bit weird, but I really can't account for how people act in Kansas.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
8 seconds in, I noticed he was kinda rockin a beiber vibe. Case closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.