Justice for Zimmerman

Status
Not open for further replies.

vGrade

Potato del Grande
Im awake. What did I miss?

By the way Fox news is not homo'ing up the trial by censoring shit and the sound/video quality is miles better than the crap that is wfftv. I listened to wfftv for about 2 minutes before I had to turn back

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Yeah I always assumed that closing statements were like 20-30 minutes, tops. Too much Law & Order, I guess.

Cad

I'm With HER ♀
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah I always assumed that closing statements were like 20-30 minutes, tops. Too much Law & Order, I guess.
They give much longer for closing in cases with more evidence. We had what, 55 witnesses or so? Thats a lot of evidence.

In a more typical 1-2 day trial, they give you 10-15 minutes.

Fedor

<Banned>
66930_10152062889759408_257869386_n.jpg

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Does it seem to anyone else like the prosecution was attempting the wookie defense yesterday? It's like they thought if they could plant a reasonable doubt about zimmerman's story, the jury would have to convict.

Tide27_sl

shitlord
The fact that it wasnt race related until the media got involved.

You clearly have a media bias here and Zimmerman was pretty much convicted by the media. Selective photos were shown, 911 calls were edited, and even the President got involved. If you have followed the trial at all, the majority of every witness called for the prosecution bolstered the defense.

If he is found guilty, then it will set a precedence that every action commited against a black person by any other race must be racially motivated, while as every crime commited by a black person versus another race is just the norm. If he is found innocent then you already have the "Black Panthers" putting out rally calls to go out into the white neighborhoods and just burn em down and there will mostly likely be quite a few hate crimes against random white people commited by blacks and nothing will happen to them because we should just "accept it" God forbid you need to defend yourself versus a black person these, they will be free to kill you...or the rest of your life will be ruined if you protect yourself.

Pioneer89_sl

shitlord
Whats so special about that case that you guys make more than a hundred page about it ? Beside the racism.
Well, if the rasism is not enough for you, there is also the whole tie in to:

1. Gun Control
2. Threatened Riots
2a. White Guilt
3. 'He looks like my son'
4. Trolling people who take this WAY too personal.

I couldn't have cared less for any of the past show trials, but I'm really looking forward to the shit storm after this one is done, guilty or not guilty.

vGrade

Potato del Grande
Ha Ha 4 min is in descent shape? I was a bad ass mother fucker in the military and ran my 2 mile in 10:20. 4 min is around record time.

EDIT: I hope none of those women are runners

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Whats so special about that case that you guys make more than a hundred page about it ? Beside the racism.
What's so special about Alsace Lorraine that you go to war over, then immediate surrender, and allow the rest of the world to fight your battles?

Besides the wine, I mean.

All joking aside, it's ironic for a Frenchman to ask that after the rampant racism in your country that has caused riots. One of my best friends is Algerian so you can rightly go fuck off.

Cad

I'm With HER ♀
<Bronze Donator>
Ha Ha 4 min is in descent shape? I was a bad ass mother fucker in the military and ran my 2 mile in 10:20. 4 min is around record time.

EDIT: I hope none of those women are runners
The house was like 80 yards away. He had 4 minutes to get there.

Cad

I'm With HER ♀
<Bronze Donator>
What's so special about Alsace Lorraine that you go to war over, then immediate surrender, and allow the rest of the world to fight your battles?

Besides the wine, I mean.

All joking aside, it's ironic for a Frenchman to ask that after the rampant racism in your country that has caused riots. One of my best friends is Algerian so you can rightly go fuck off.
Wow, overreact much? I have the same questions about this case. Aside from the racism, its a non-case. The only reason this case even EXISTS is racism. GZ wouldn't have been charged otherwise. Of course, its "perceived" racism in that the black public was outraged GZ wasn't charged, presumably because "nobody cares if he shot a black boy."

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I know I'm interested because the prosecution is so inept, the judge is so biased and one of the defense attorneys looks and acts like Walter White.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
I'm interested in the case because, to me, it seems insane that he is even on trial. I think about it and put myself in that situation and think of what would happen if this happened to me.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
And really CNN, stop censoring this shit, this is ridiculous. You can show pictures of dead bodies and up close pictures of wounds, but if the defense says "Damn1" then we can to cut to silence for 10 seconds?

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I know I'm interested because the prosecution is so inept, the judge is so biased and one of the defense attorneys looks and acts like Walter White.
This plus I hate the US media and want to see them look really bad if Zimmerman gets exonerated.

Status
Not open for further replies.