Justice for Zimmerman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charles_sl

shitlord
I don't find this reasonable.

In my view, in the world of right and wrong, if you start something, a fight in this case, and someone ends up dying, then you are responsible for it in some way. I don't agree that it should have been 2nd-degree murder but it seems like there should be some law that hold people responsible for starting something and it resulting in a death.

Justifiable use of deadly force is fine in my book but it wasn't fine in this case. In the case of Martin, this is a person walking through a neighborhood that he was welcomed into as a guest. Zimmerman then started a fight with Martin by harassing and following him.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor

In my view, in the world of right and wrong, if you start something, a fight in this case, and someone ends up dying, then you are responsible for it in some way. I don't agree that it should have been 2nd-degree murder but it seems like there should be some law that hold people responsible for starting something and it resulting in a death.

Justifiable use of deadly force is fine in my book but it wasn't fine in this case. In the case of Martin, this is a person walking through a neighborhood that he was welcomed into as a guest. Zimmerman then started a fight with Martin by harassing and following him.
Get the fuck out of here. Walking down the street is not starting a fight.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
That special prosecutor butthurt oh god its glorious like manna from Jesus bunghole

Ignatius

#thePewPewLife
No trolling, but it doesn't matter what your feelings are. Only what the law states.

Even if Zimmerman went up and slugged Trayvon in the face, in Florida, he still would have been in the right.

776.041 Use of force by aggressor.?The justification described in the preceding sections of this chapter is not available to a person who:
(1) Is attempting to commit, committing, or escaping after the commission of, a forcible felony; or
(2) Initially provokes the use of force against himself or herself, unless:
(a) Such force is so great that the person reasonably believes that he or she is in imminent danger of death or great bodily harm and that he or she has exhausted every reasonable means to escape such danger other than the use of force which is likely to cause death or great bodily harm to the assailant; or
(b) In good faith, the person withdraws from physical contact with the assailant and indicates clearly to the assailant that he or she desires to withdraw and terminate the use of force, but the assailant continues or resumes the use of force.
http://www.leg.state.fl.us/Statutes/.../0776.041.html

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Haha Dr. Phil still doesn't get it.
Charles_sl said:
In my view, in the world of right and wrong, if you start something, a fight in this case, and someone ends up dying, then you are responsible for it in some way.
Yeah, but there wasn't a fight. There was a one-sided ass kicking that TM started until GZ managed to defend himself.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider

Following is not illegal. So in your world following is grounds for jumping someone and banging their head against concrete?

Ender4212

Golden Knight of the Realm
Where is Zimmy and the defense team? I'd rather hear from them. My guess is they are doing body shots off of that black law student and that blonde with glasses that worked for their team. Or that's what I'd try to be doing anyhow!

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Haha Dr. Phil still doesn't get it.

Yeah, but there wasn't a fight. There was a one-sided ass kicking that TM started until GZ managed to defend himself.
Then he should have proven that GZ started the fight. Then he might have had something.

khalid

Unelected Mod
"I accept the jury verdict but make no mistake, he was profiled and killed for being black and wearing a hoodie."

Despicable work from these prosecutors all the way through this trial.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Where is Zimmy and the defense team? I'd rather hear from them. My guess is they are doing body shots off of that black law student and that blonde with glasses that worked for their team. Or that's what I'd try to be doing anyhow!
Getting the hell out of Dodge and laying low I would think.

porkchop sandwiches

Potato del Grande
790283159.gif

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
And for Livonia, even if it's 90-92% white there's a ton of non-whites that work/visit there. Metro detroit is pretty racially diverse and if you wanted to get to a homogenously white area this probably isn't the right place lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.