Justice for Zimmerman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
I thought GZ was not guilty of murder from the start, but jeeze the prosecution seemed inept. If they had been on the defense side of a case I'm pretty sure they would have gotten fired.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
And for Livonia, even if it's 90-92% white there's a ton of non-whites that work/visit there. Metro detroit is pretty racially diverse and if you wanted to get to a homogenously white area this probably isn't the right place lol.
That's why I thought that Livonia having 95% whites was so strange and interesting enough to remember the (now known to be false) factoid lol.

Charles_sl

shitlord
Get the fuck out of here. Walking down the street is not starting a fight.
He was walking down the street with nefarious intentions. He was harassing and following a person who was welcomed into his neighborhood as a guest. That isn't just "walking down the street" you dumb cunt.

If you followed and harassed me down the street it's possible that I would punch you in your face too. I'm also a gun owner and I'm seriously considering getting my concealed carry permit simply so I am able to defend myself from idiots like you and others in this thread.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
facebook just went through and there's a thousand comments in the not guilty post. Facebook really blows.

Echuta

Golden Knight of the Realm
I'm only a short distance from Sanford and I'm glad they announced this late at night to keep rioting to a minimum. Needless to say, central FL is a bit on edge and I will be staying the hell out of Sanford for awhile.

He should probably lose the 100+ he put on since his arrest, go back to shaving his head, and move to the Southwest somewhere. Easy for a half-Hispanic to blend in and be forgotten there, I'm sure,... and lots of cheap land to use his NBC money on in any event. New Mexico is probably THE SHIT this time of year, right?

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
He was walking down the street with nefarious intentions. He was harassing and following a person who was welcomed into his neighborhood as a guest. That isn't just "walking down the street" you dumb cunt.

If you followed and harassed me down the street it's possible that I would punch you in your face too. I'm also a gun owner and I'm seriously considering getting my concealed carry permit simply so I am able to defend myself from idiots like you and others in this thread.
So....being a neighborhood watch captain, and knowing that there's been 8 plus B&Es in your neighborhood in the past two years by mostly young, african american males, and trying to contact police and report a suspicious person in his neighborhood that matches the general description of the people who've been conducting B&Es in the neighborhood for the past two years....is nefarious intent?

Fuck off. We've been over this like 1000 times in this thread already. You're wrong, demonstrably so, and now factually so.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
you dumb cunt.
Those are words spoken by someone with hatred, ill will, spite and evil in their heart.
smile.png

iannis

Musty Nester
Sounds like you lived somewhere other than the hardcore East Coast in the 80's my friend.
I don't mean in a bad way. I never knew anyone that could listen to a whole lot of Minor Threat all at once. Always had to throw something softer in there to cut it up.

That shit is straight in your vein, raw and uncut.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I don't find this reasonable.

In my view, in the world of right and wrong, if you start something, a fight in this case, and someone ends up dying, then you are responsible for it in some way. I don't agree that it should have been 2nd-degree murder but it seems like there should be some law that hold people responsible for starting something and it resulting in a death.

Justifiable use of deadly force is fine in my book but it wasn't fine in this case. In the case of Martin, this is a person walking through a neighborhood that he was welcomed into as a guest. Zimmerman then started a fight with Martin by harassing and following him.
if you ignore all the evidence, then go against all logic and reason, i can understand what you are saying

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor

Bitch please. You know his intentions now? How was he harassing him? By following behind him at a distance? Where the fuck do you live that someone walking behind you is "harassing" you with "nefarious intentions?"

Defend yourself? From other people existing on Earth? You sound insane right now bro.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
That's why I thought that Livonia having 95% whites was so strange and interesting enough to remember the (now known to be false) factoid lol.
Yeah the 2010 census actually says 92%. Which totally blows my mind. I wouldn't even put Livonia as the top 5 in homogenous white areas. I just looked it up and Canton is like 75%, Dearborn heights is 85%, farmington hills is like 80%.

otoh where I live (Ypsilanti) is 61% haha.

porkchop sandwiches

Potato del Grande
Does anyone know where the fuck Casey Anthony is right now? Does anyone care? This shit will go on the backburner. Might take a bit longer cause it was race fueled instead of estrogen fueled rage, but it'll pass. Lay low for a bit GZ and then you'll be good bro.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I don't mean in a bad way. I never knew anyone that could listen to a whole lot of Minor Threat all at once. Always had to throw something softer in there to cut it up.

That shit is straight in your vein, raw and uncut.
Where are you from? You've never listened to a Minor Threat album front to back?

Status
Not open for further replies.