Justice for Zimmerman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
And yeah, GZ can drop the weight, keep his head shaved and grow a beard and nobody would recognize him. He's a very generic looking person.

Rod-138

Trakanon Raider
if Zimmerman walked up to the prosecutor and magic markered a Z onto his forehead, I think I'd cry a tear of happiness

Charles_sl

shitlord
Following is not illegal. So in your world following is grounds for jumping someone and banging their head against concrete?
I agree with what you're saying. My point is that Zimmerman clearly played a part in starting this fight, it wasn't only Martin who started the fight. They both have the right to walk down the street freely and without fear of danger. In this case neither of them was free to do that, nor were they free from danger. The important key is that Zimmerman played his part in starting the altercation and as such he is partly responsible for what happened.

To me it's ridiculous that I could be walking freely down the street in a place where I am a welcomed guest, I can then be followed and harassed and made to feel that I have to defend myself, and after all is said and done I am the person in the wrong. That's bull.

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
He was walking down the street with nefarious intentions. He was harassing and following a person who was welcomed into his neighborhood as a guest. That isn't just "walking down the street" you dumb cunt.

If you followed and harassed me down the street it's possible that I would punch you in your face too. I'm also a gun owner and I'm seriously considering getting my concealed carry permit simply so I am able to defend myself from idiots like you and others in this thread.
Confirmed Numbers alt.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I agree with what you're saying. My point is that Zimmerman clearly played a part in starting this fight, it wasn't only Martin who started the fight. They both have the right to walk down the street freely and without fear of danger. In this case neither of them was free to do that, nor were they free from danger. The important key is that Zimmerman played his part in starting the altercation and as such he is partly responsible for what happened.

To me it's ridiculous that I could be walking freely down the street in a place where I am a welcomed guest, I can then be followed and harassed and made to feel that I have to defend myself, and after all is said and done I am the person in the wrong. That's bull.
You're wrong, ignorant and incapable of making coherent thoughts regarding this case.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor

How was he harassed? For fuck's sake, he is the one who initiated contact, not Zimmerman. He could have been at home having phone sex with that fat black girl drinking his nasty ass tea. He made a choice, bro.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider

We can talk about right and wrong till we are blue in the face. Zimmerman and Trayvon both did stupid fucking shit and both could have stopped this from happening. Legally though there was zero evidence to convict Zimmerman. Legally Zimmerman was in the right. You just can go convicting people because you feel like it and you don't agree with the laws.

supertouch_sl

shitlord
people are oversimplifying their conflict. i'd be scared shitless if someone were following me, especially at night. some of you are acting like it's totally normal to essentially stalk someone without consequence.

iannis

Musty Nester
Where are you from? You've never listened to a Minor Threat album front to back?
We'd listen to one side and then be like lets go throw cocktails down the sewer tunnels.

Seriously, we'd strap on our boots and go light some shit on fire. (No, they were storm drains, but that's what we told ourselves.)

We were a little bit late to the party though, late 80's.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
people are oversimplifying their conflict. i'd be scared shitless if someone were following me, especially at night. some of you are acting like it's totally normal to essentially stalk someone without consequence.
If you were scared shitless why the fuck wouldn't you run home? Trayvon wasn't scared shitless. He was fucking pissed.

Charles_sl

shitlord
Bitch please. You know his intentions now? How was he harassing him? By following behind him at a distance? Where the fuck do you live that someone walking behind you is "harassing" you with "nefarious intentions?"

Defend yourself? From other people existing on Earth? You sound insane right now bro.
We all know his intentions. He was trying to protect his neighborhood. I'm fine with that, I'm all for that, I love that shit. Protect your neighborhood. But you don't protect your neighborhood by stalking and following someone who is a welcomed guest in it! That's ridiculous for you to even think, let alone say.

I've lived in a city all my life, I am experienced in dealing with crazy people walking down the street with me. I personally stay aware of my surroundings, if I realized that someone was following me I would be cautious and prepare myself for defense, and yes that may very well include having to physically defend myself. That's never happened to me, where I had to physically defend myself, in general a stern voice and simply being a large man takes care of the problem, but I think that mounting a physical defense is reasonable if it were to come down to that.

Well, the best choice that could have been made here would have been Zimmerman resisting the urge to act out on his cop fantasy or whatever the fuck. I'm totally confident that the jury made the right decision based on the law and the standard of proof in criminal courts...but I'm not going to go as far as cheering the guy on. Neighborhood Watch means you're supposed to bewatchingshit, Zim.

Isn't this why we all consent to having armed police officers in our communities? Moral of the story: call police, let them do their jobs, profit?

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Trayvon Martin was so scared shitless from being followed that after getting away from that creepy ass cracker he decided to double back to have a few words with Zimmerman.

This is a fact. This happened.

Laedrun

Molten Core Raider
He was walking down the street with nefarious intentions. He was harassing and following a person who was welcomed into his neighborhood as a guest. That isn't just "walking down the street" you dumb cunt.

If you followed and harassed me down the street it's possible that I would punch you in your face too. I'm also a gun owner and I'm seriously considering getting my concealed carry permit simply so I am able to defend myself from idiots like you and others in this thread.
Nefarious intentions? says who faggot? harassing when? by who's word?

Was it before or after martin got home and decided to walk 75-100 yards back to attack that creepy ass cracker?

Did you watchanyof the actual fucking trial or look at any of the fucking evidence presented? or do you just get your opinions from shitstains like Al Sharpton and then stomp around like you're a real grownup whose opinions matter?

Charles_sl

shitlord
We can talk about right and wrong till we are blue in the face. Zimmerman and Trayvon both did stupid fucking shit and both could have stopped this from happening. Legally though there was zero evidence to convict Zimmerman. Legally Zimmerman was in the right. You just can go convicting people because you feel like it and you don't agree with the laws.
I'm not denying or arguing that. I think that it was ridiculous to try to charge Zimmerman with murder. He clearly didn't murder Martin. But he did play a part in starting a fight that resulted in Martin's death. For that I feel that he should be held responsible for something.

In all fairness there needs to be a law that holds both parties accountable for their actions. Zimmerman and Martin played their own part and they should both be punished in my completely unbiased view. As we know Martin is no longer able to be punished and Zimmerman is not being held accountable for his actions. That's wrong in my view. That isn't balanced or fair.

Ignatius

#thePewPewLife
It's not illegal to follow someone. It's not illegal to yell "what are you doing here American Inventor?"

What is illegal is attacking someone who did either of those things.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
I bet Jabba the Hut is a pissed off person about now. Too bad we can't understand what she is saying.

Echuta

Golden Knight of the Realm
I'm not denying or arguing that. I think that it was ridiculous to try to charge Zimmerman with murder. He clearly didn't murder Martin. But he did play a part in starting a fight that resulted in Martin's death. For that I feel that he should be held responsible for something.

In all fairness there needs to be a law that holds both parties accountable for their actions. Zimmerman and Martin played their own part and they should both be punished in my completely unbiased view. As we know Martin is no longer able to be punished and Zimmerman is not being held accountable for his actions. That's wrong in my view. That isn't balanced or fair.
Agree somewhat, but I think civil suit and GZ having to look over his shoulder for rest of his life will punish him a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.