Justice for Zimmerman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
You're right, this thread has revealed some fucking crazy people on the forums. It's mind boggling to me that there are people think you don't have a right to defend yourself when attacked.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Honestly some of the things that I've read about this case, not only here although we do have some crazy fuckers on these forums, make me want to get my concealed carry permit as soon as possible. Just the thought that I could be followed around and harassed for no good reason and then be responsible for an ensuing altercation boggles my mind.
You're an idiot. Just because someone is following or watching you because you appear suspicious to them does not give you the right to attack them.

If you do, they have a right to shoot you in self defense.

Nothing you are saying is accurate, I would consider using that gun you have on yourself, personally. It would solve so many of your issues.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Heh. On Facebook all my white friends are cheering and all the blacks are upset. Is it like this on yours too?

I'm pleased, such a fucking joke of a trial.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I think that's reasonable. Learned from my own experiences I know not to do things to cause trouble with people on the street. I certainly wouldn't be following someone around, or if I were to do that for some reason that I would do it in a more discreet manner than Zimmerman seemed to have.

Honestly some of the things that I've read about this case, not only here although we do have some crazy fuckers on these forums, make me want to get my concealed carry permit as soon as possible. Just the thought that I could be followed around and harassed for no good reason and then be responsible for an ensuing altercation boggles my mind. I would rather be the guy with the gun. In fact I'm going to be the guy with the gun. I've already made the decision because that shit is ridiculous.
Oh god you need to stop. Following someone in a neighborhood and asking them questions like "what are you doing here" etc is not harassment. Read the stupid thread. They have witnesses that said the zimmerman guy stopped and trevor guy walked towards his dad's house, then actually turns around and comes back to confront zimmerman.

If you don't want this to happen to you, then keep walking. Don't turn back and start wailing on a guy. There problem solved, idiot.

khalid

Unelected Mod
Just the thought that I could be followed around and harassed for no good reason and then be responsible for an ensuing altercation boggles my mind.
Dude, if you were followed, then turned around and started punching them in the face, THEN you would be responsible.

If you were followed and just went home or told them to back off, you would be fine.

Do you understand anything about the facts of this case at all?

Salshun_sl

shitlord
White guilt is dope. Treating an entire race like they're whupped, beaten dogs is really your anti-racism?! Fuck yourself. That's racist as fuck. Shit I've already hit my black friends up and put em on blast about this. They're not happy about the verdict, but they're more pissed people treat their entire race like like some pussy fucks that need constant saving.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I think the thing is that he had a good enough reason.

If I see a kid skulking around where he has no obvious reason to be I'm going to go up to him and say, "Whatcha up to? Need a hand?". I've done that before and I'll do it again.

I've had it happen to me on multiple occassions, and I'm a fat old white dude who likes to wander into places that he has no obvious reason to be. Haven't had to kill anybody yet.
actually Iannis, if you go out there and ask what they are doing, in this bitch's opinion you are profiling someone minding their own business and they have the right to come back and beat the fuck out of you and you have no right to defend yourself.

Fedor

<Banned>
https://twitter.com/MichaelSkolnik/s...48876757426177

a white apologist_sl said:
Tonight in heaven, one Martin (Luther King, Jr) is hugging the younger Martin (Trayvon) and telling him that one day America will be equal.
1311015555398.jpg

iannis

Musty Nester
White guilt is dope. Treating an entire race like they're whupped, beaten dogs is really your anti-racism?! Fuck yourself. That's racist as fuck. Shit I've already hit my black friends up and put em on blast about this. They're not happy about the verdict, but they're more pissed people treat their entire race like like some pussy fucks that need constant saving.
Tell them to vote Tea-Party. Ain't NO ONE in the tea party interested in saving them.

Charles_sl

shitlord
I have not been rabidly keeping track like some but as I understand it Zimmerman was walking back to his vehicle when Martin followed, then attacked him. So assuming this is true... Zimmerman didn't "start a fight". I don't give a fuck what leads up to it there is NEVER a valid reason to touch another person with violent intent unless it is to protect yourself or someone else from harm. FUCKING NEVER.

I have been the victim of violent crime. I was left for dead on the side of the road because the five dollars I had in my wallet was worth more to three people than a strangers life. If anyone ever attacks me and I cannot get away I will use deadly force to protect myself without a second thought. If you attack start a physical confrontation anything, including your own death is entirely your fault. The person you attacked has no way of knowing when or even if the assault will stop before they are dead.

So with the "facts" as I understand them and my own experience I am glad Trayvon Martin is dead. He was a 17 year old who felt it was correct to follow , attack, and beat a much larger man in public with witnesses. What would happen when he was offended by someone who couldn't defend themselves? No one will ever know, but I'm glad no one will ever have to find out.
Honestly I haven't followed the case very much or at all so I don't know how correct it is that Martin followed and attacked Zimmerman. I do stand by my statements that Zimmerman played a role in what happened and should be held responsible for his actions. He isn't a murderer but harassing, following and intimidating an innocent person for no good reason is wrong. The fact that these actions lead to a death means that he is responsible for something.

I've also been the victim of violent crimes, nothing ever physically happened to me as it happened to you thankfully but I have been robbed or "mugged" before. Some people are crazy and will do bad things. I've long accepted that. In fact that's why I can personally put myself into Martin's position of being followed and intimidated. If someone is following me I am also going to feel endangered and intimidated and prepared to defend myself. I wouldn't go on the attack as you say Martin did, but I would certainly ready myself for defense.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
One can only hope charles goes and gets his CWP, someone follows him asking questions and he turns and shoots and gets owned in return(or sent to the company of "bubba" for a long time).

khalid

Unelected Mod
The defense said it best to the press. There is NO ONE in the room that thinks they should have charged 2nd degree murder. Absolutely ridiculous that was the initial charge. Hell, even stupid people like Charles and Numbers don't think he is guilty of 2nd degree murder.

I hope we get jury interviews afterwards and they jump all over the prosecution about how ridiculous that was.

iannis

Musty Nester
actually Iannis, if you go out there and ask what they are doing, in this bitch's opinion you are profiling someone minding their own business and they have the right to come back and beat the fuck out of you and you have no right to defend yourself.
I've found that a good 1/3 of the time they actually ARE stuck for some reason and could use a hand. About 2/3 of the time seems to be "nah man, I've got it. Just waiting on a friend. Thanks tho".

See, if he told me to fuck off and started punching me in the face -- I believe i'd have to keep an eye on that one. I might even be inclined to shoot him if he came back after I'd gotten away.

Fedor

<Banned>
Honestly I haven't followed the case very much or at all so I don't know how correct it is that Martin followed and attacked Zimmerman.I do stand by my statements that Zimmerman played a role in what happened and should be held responsible for his actions. He isn't a murderer but harassing, following and intimidating an innocent person for no good reason is wrong. The fact that these actions lead to a death means that he is responsible for something.

I've also been the victim of violent crimes, nothing ever physically happened to me as it happened to you thankfully but I have been robbed or "mugged" before. Some people are crazy and will do bad things. I've long accepted that. In fact that's why I can personally put myself into Martin's position of being followed and intimidated. If someone is following me I am also going to feel endangered and intimidated and prepared to defend myself. I wouldn't go on the attack as you say Martin did, but I would certainly ready myself for defense.
im2sI1BUOGHnZ.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.