Justice for Zimmerman

Status
Not open for further replies.

khalid

Unelected Mod
Honestly I haven't followed the case very much or at all so I don't know how correct it is that Martin followed and attacked Zimmerman.
WTF. Don't come to this thread, start throwing around your assertions and then admit you didn't actually follow the case. SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LOOK UP FACTS, THEN COME BACK AND DEBATE.

ili_sl

shitlord
Really thought they where going to convict him, glad they didn't. George should move to New Hampshire, Live Free or Die.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I think that's reasonable. Learned from my own experiences I know not to do things to cause trouble with people on the street. I certainly wouldn't be following someone around, or if I were to do that for some reason that I would do it in a more discreet manner than Zimmerman seemed to have.

Honestly some of the things that I've read about this case, not only here although we do have some crazy fuckers on these forums, make me want to get my concealed carry permit as soon as possible. Just the thought that I could be followed around and harassed for no good reason and then be responsible for an ensuing altercation boggles my mind. I would rather be the guy with the gun. In fact I'm going to be the guy with the gun. I've already made the decision because that shit is ridiculous.
Don't skulk around at night in a neighborhood that has multiple break ins per week and you won't be harassed, not to mention when the fuck is walking behind someone while on the phone with police considered harassment? Un-rustle your jimmies, take a step back and think about what you're saying.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
its pretty disgusting that black people feel the need for a "leader" to represent them. what the fuck? are you brain dead? if you have something to say say it yourself. you dont need some opportunist cocksucker like sharpton or this crump chump to talk for you.

porkchop sandwiches

Potato del Grande
rrr_img_35878.jpg

Echuta

Golden Knight of the Realm
If he felt scared, then why didnt he get off the phone with Jabba and call 911 himself?

Fadaar

That guy
Hope Zimmerman enjoys his new life outside the US. At least I don't expect him to stay in the country...

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Heh. On Facebook all my white friends are cheering and all the blacks are upset. Is it like this on yours too?

I'm pleased, such a fucking joke of a trial.
I've had to remove a few from my friends list because of stupid they are being, especially the people whom still think he was just shot in the back while carrying skittles and tea. I can't deal with ignorance especially when it forces misplaced hate, you have the internet motherfuckers USE IT!

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
and im just gonna say it. im glad casey anthony walked. id hit that chick 9 ways to sunday. shes a chuk kind of woman.
smile.png

khalid

Unelected Mod
Hope Zimmerman enjoys his new life outside the US. At least I don't expect him to stay in the country...
Well, I am sure he has plans to sue quite a few media companies. He might get some decent settlements out of that. Also, now he will be able to go on media shows and work to turn his image around. This is a pretty good guy after all, if he can get more of his side out there, it will help alot.

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
Sorry, but.. what's the deal with NBC? I have followed this thread off and on but must have missed why GZ can easily sue NBC for the monies, besides them doing what every other media organization does these days -- try to make news, instead of report it. What happened?

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Sorry, but.. what's the deal with NBC? I have followed this thread off and on but must have missed why GZ can easily sue NBC for the monies, besides them doing what every other media organization does these days -- try to make news, instead of report it. What happened?
They edited the 911 tape and played it to sound like Zimmerman told the operator he wsa following a black guy. When in fact the dispatcher asked him to describe the person and that's where black came from.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
NBC edited the 911 call to make it appear as though Zimmermen was racist, by describing Martin race first. When in fact, the original 911 call, Zimmerman did not mention race until specifically asked for it by the operator.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Yeah the original was like:

"There's a suspicious guy here." "What race is he?" "uhh... he looks black"

and they edited it to be:

"There's a suspicious guy here-he looks black"

NBC edited the fuck out of the 911 call and really made it sound like Zimmerman was out on a racial pogrom or something. One of the low points of the entire case...the media is just a steaming crater of failure.

Status
Not open for further replies.