Justice for Zimmerman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
As if we needed more reasons to hate Ensign Crusher:

Wil[email protected]/* <![CDATA[ */!function(t,e,r,n,c,a,p){try{t=document.currentScript||function(){for(t=document.getElementsByTagName('script'),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute('data-cfhash'))return t[e]}();if(t&&(c=t.previousSibling)){p=t.parentNode;if(a=c.getAttribute('data-cfemail')){for(e='',r='0x'+a.substr(0,2)|0,n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)e+='%'+('0'+('0x'+a.substr(n,2)^r).toString(16)).slice(-2);p.replaceChild(document.createTextNode(decodeURIComponent(e)),c)}p.removeChild(t)}}catch(u){}}()/* ]]> */

Stalking and shooting unarmed teenagers because you're a paranoid racist! AMIRIGHTGUYS?! YEAH! #farkYouGeorgeZimmermanDieInAFire

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Honestly I haven't followed the case very much or at all so I don't know how correct it is that Martin followed and attacked Zimmerman. I do stand by my statements that Zimmerman played a role in what happened and should be held responsible for his actions. He isn't a murderer but harassing, following and intimidating an innocent person for no good reason is wrong. The fact that these actions lead to a death means that he is responsible for something.

I've also been the victim of violent crimes, nothing ever physically happened to me as it happened to you thankfully but I have been robbed or "mugged" before. Some people are crazy and will do bad things. I've long accepted that. In fact that's why I can personally put myself into Martin's position of being followed and intimidated. If someone is following me I am also going to feel endangered and intimidated and prepared to defend myself. I wouldn't go on the attack as you say Martin did, but I would certainly ready myself for defense.
You are right Zimmerman did play a role, he was the victim.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
rrr_img_35882.jpg

iannis

Musty Nester
As if we needed more reasons to hate Ensign Crusher:

Wil[email protected]/* <![CDATA[ */!function(t,e,r,n,c,a,p){try{t=document.currentScript||function(){for(t=document.getElementsByTagName('script'),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute('data-cfhash'))return t[e]}();if(t&&(c=t.previousSibling)){p=t.parentNode;if(a=c.getAttribute('data-cfemail')){for(e='',r='0x'+a.substr(0,2)|0,n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)e+='%'+('0'+('0x'+a.substr(n,2)^r).toString(16)).slice(-2);p.replaceChild(document.createTextNode(decodeURIComponent(e)),c)}p.removeChild(t)}}catch(u){}}()/* ]]> */

Stalking and shooting unarmed teenagers because you're a paranoid racist! AMIRIGHTGUYS?! YEAH! #farkYouGeorgeZimmermanDieInAFire
Will Wheaton is race baiting on twitter?

He's so dreamy.

Stave

Potato del Grande
I wonder how many of these ignorant Treyvon lovers who have not followed the case/facts at all, are going to go get guns, and just blast anyone who happens to be following them?

It should be interesting if we see some cases in the future where "Zimmerman got away with it, I'm not gonna go down like Treytrey did." I can already see it in my head. Dude walking home in the same direction as them, talking on his cell phone? NP he's stalking them, they'll just blast him and say "He was following/harassing me!" Or better yet, the idiot who goes home, and gets his gun and comes back and blasts the guy walking down the street. Cause apparently to all these idiots, TM was justified to try to kill GZ by crushing his skull, because he was walking behind him talking on the phone.

Charles_sl

shitlord
Don't skulk around at night in a neighborhood that has multiple break ins per week and you won't be harassed, not to mention when the fuck is walking behind someone while on the phone with police considered harassment? Un-rustle your jimmies, take a step back and think about what you're saying.
Martin wasn't skulking around the neighborhood. He was walking back to the home he was welcomed into from a grocery store. That isn't skulking around a neighborhood.

It is harassment, undoubtedly. If I were walking down a street and someone started following me and reporting me to the police I would certainly feel harassed. That's completely alien to me. Nobody should be harassed and have the police called on them for walking down a street.

Haus

<Silver Donator>
So did they decide to wait and release the verdict at night so that all the angry black people outside wouldn't show up on the network cameras?

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I wonder how many of these ignorant Treyvon lovers who have not followed the case/facts at all, are going to go get guns, and just blast anyone who happens to be following them?

It should be interesting if we see some cases in the future where "Zimmerman got away with it, I'm not gonna go down like Treytrey did." I can already see it in my head. Dude walking home in the same direction as them, talking on his cell phone? NP he's stalking them, they'll just blast him and say "He was following/harassing me!" Or better yet, the idiot who goes home, and gets his gun and comes back and blasts the guy walking down the street. Cause apparently to all these idiots, TM was justified to try to kill GZ by crushing his skull, because he was walking behind him talking on the phone.
Dude none of them pay attention to the facts. These fucking people on the justice for trayvon page are the worst. I don't know how you can see this evidence, or lack thereof, and think he's guilty of murder 2.

Edit: quoted wrong person on y phone, ducking piece of shit

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Martin wasn't skulking around the neighborhood. He was walking back to the home he was welcomed into from a grocery store. That isn't skulking around a neighborhood.

It is harassment, undoubtedly. If I were walking down a street and someone started following me and reporting me to the police I would certainly feel harassed. That's completely alien to me. Nobody should be harassed and have the police called on them for walking down a street.
Please just go off yourself now, you are a cancer on society.

Simas_sl

shitlord
Al Sharpton calling for an end to double jeopardy so the Department of Justice can reopen the case and try Zimmerman again.
Double jeopardy would not stop the Federal government from prosecuting him and Al Sharpton did not call for an end to double jeopardy.

Wiki_sl said:
There have been exceptions to double jeopardy in the past, such as the retrial of officers involved in the 1991 Rodney King beating. This exception stems from the ability of different sovereignties to charge individuals for the same crime. Here, the officers were first acquitted by state court and subsequently charged and tried by federal court, which are different sovereignties. The exception to this exception exists between city and state sovereignties located within the same state. Although cities are different sovereignties than the state they are located within, the two are not permitted to attach jeopardy more than once cumulatively.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Is Charles seriously that dumb or just trolling? Like seriously I thought supertouch was worst poster of the year but I think Charles takes the cake. The Down syndrome cake.

Status
Not open for further replies.