Justice for Zimmerman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
lol Florida. I mean, he's not guilty, by the way their bullshit laws are written, but holy fuck, they're really written by fucking retards.

Charles_sl

shitlord
No. You're stupid.

Zimmerman did not 'harass' him, and only followed him for a short distance, WHICH IS NOT A CRIME. A couple minutes later, Martin shows back up and attacks him, WHICH IS A CRIME, and Zimmerman defended himself, WHICH IS NOT A CRIME.

Justice for Trayvon was served when Zimmerman shot him.
Following someone, first in a vehicle, then on foot, in addition to calling the police on them for no good reason, is most certainly harassment. What do you think harassment is? If someone treated me like that I would be extremely surprised. That sort of thing doesn't happen very often and should not be happening period.

Whether Martin came back and attacked Zimmerman is unknown to me and irrelevant to the fact that the two of them are responsible for what happened. Zimmerman with initiating the altercation, Martin with initiating the physical portion of the altercation, and Zimmerman and Martin both escalating the altercation until it resulted in a death. In a just and fair view they should both be held responsible for what happened. It isn't murder, as I said I feel that it's ridiculous to charge Zimmerman with murder, but he is in no way innocent in this altercation. That's stupid to think.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Following someone, first in a vehicle, then on foot, in addition to calling the police on them for no good reason, is most certainly harassment. What do you think harassment is? If someone treated me like that I would be extremely surprised. That sort of thing doesn't happen very often and should not be happening period.

Whether Martin came back and attacked Zimmerman is unknown to me and irrelevant to the fact that the two of them are responsible for what happened. Zimmerman with initiating the altercation, Martin with initiating the physical portion of the altercation, and Zimmerman and Martin both escalating the altercation until it resulted in a death. In a just and fair view they should both be held responsible for what happened. It isn't murder, as I said I feel that it's ridiculous to charge Zimmerman with murder, but he is in no way innocent in this altercation. That's stupid to think.

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
Sanford police scanner reported 1 robbery, two assaults, and BREAKING NEWS, random gunfire on third street.

It's a slow boil, but it's simmering now.

iannis

Musty Nester
If the DOJ tries to fucking take this to court it will create a shit storm.
I can't imagine they will. Obummer is lame-duck as fuck, and he's always been concerned about his "legacy".

Instigating a national race riot at the self-serving urgings of Al Sharpton is probably not a paragraph he wants in the history books.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
So all you've got to do, if you want to kill someone, is pick a fight with them, then shoot them once you're getting your ass kicked?

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
This case should of never been brought to trial. But it was for political reasons.

America wins this time!

Butthurt

<Nazi Janitors>

Whether Martin came back and attacked Zimmerman is unknown to me and irrelevant to the fact that the two of them are responsible for what happened.Zimmerman with initiating the altercation, Martin with initiating the physical portion of the altercation, and Zimmerman and Martin both escalating the altercation until it resulted in a death. In a just and fair view they should both be held responsible for what happened. It isn't murder, as I said I feel that it's ridiculous to charge Zimmerman with murder, but he is in no way innocent in this altercation. That's stupid to think.
This is actually entirely relevant to the case. Its whole reason that Zimmerman just walked. But you knew that. I can tell that you went to law school from the way that you don't argue from emotion

Charles_sl

shitlord
No. It isn't. you're wrong and foolish.
What's harassment then? If you're in my neighborhood minding your own business and I follow you around while you are outside and call the police on you, how on earth is that not harassment? What is it exactly? It's me being concerned for my neighborhood, sure, that's fine and dandy, but it isn't right for me to continually bother you over nonsense. It also isn't right for me to make you feel threatened.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
So all you've got to do, if you want to kill someone, is pick a fight with them, then shoot them once you're getting your ass kicked?
Obvious troll is obvious

But where's the evidence Zimmerman picked a fight?

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
What's harassment then? If you're in my neighborhood minding your own business and I follow you around while you are outside and call the police on you, how on earth is that not harassment? What is it exactly? It's me being concerned for my neighborhood, sure, that's fine and dandy, but it isn't right for me to continually bother you over nonsense. It also isn't right for me to make you feel threatened.
harassment (either harris-meant or huh-rass-meant) n. the act of systematic and/or continued unwanted and annoying actions of one party or a group, including threats and demands. The purposes may vary, including racial prejudice, personal malice, an attempt to force someone to quit a job or grant sexual favors, apply illegal pressure to collect a bill, or merely gain sadistic pleasure from making someone fearful or anxious. Such activities may be the basis for a lawsuit if due to discrimination based on race or sex, a violation on the statutory limitations on collection agencies, involve revenge by an ex-spouse, or be shown to be a form of blackmail ("I'll stop bothering you, if you'll go to bed with me"). The victim may file a petition for a "stay away" (restraining) order, intended to prevent contact by the offensive party. A systematic pattern of harassment by an employee against another worker may subject the employer to a lawsuit for failure to protect the worker. (See: harass, sexual harassment)

The word you're looking for isn't 'harassment'. It's 'following'.

Status
Not open for further replies.