Justice for Zimmerman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
You shouldn't be able to start a fight and then escalate it to the point of a death and be cleared of any responsibility.
How many times do you need to be told you fucking retard?

MARTIN STARTED THE FIGHT. Several minutes AFTER Zimmerman had stopped following him.

Fedor

<Banned>
99501df3898a5f6819a6dbeb19299079.gif

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Who needs prism when all these dumb mother fuckers just tweet and post on facebook their crimes.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
FYI First prosecuting Attorneys denied this case and lost his job, even the detectives did not want to charge Zim.

Charles_sl

shitlord
No, not in a legal sense, not in a normal every day sense, in no sense is being suspicious of someone, and following them to report them to police, harassment.

Burden shifting isn't going to win this argument for you, you've already lost it. Zimmerman is a free man tonight because you're so fucking wrong.
It is harassment in the everyday common-sense. If someone were to follow me and call the police on me while I was walking to a friend's home from a grocery store I would wonder what on earth is wrong with that person.

I have nothing against Zimmerman being free. As I've said it's clear that he isn't a murderer. But he was clearly wrong in what he did and played a part in the death of an innocent person, innocent because the altercation wasn't started by Martin. Martin his own role in what happened, I'm not denying that at all. It seems that he initiated the physical portion of their altercation, which was wrong to be sure. As I said though, people do stupid things when they are afraid, their heart is racing and they are full of adrenalin. I've done stupid things in such situations myself, I can relate. That in no way voids Zimmerman's part in what happened though. Martin was wrong. Zimmerman was wrong. In my view they should both be punished for their roles in what happened.

I still find myself amazed that people put that kind of shit right next to their real names and faces. Like Twitter came about when I was well into my 20s, so maybe I don't know what it's like to be young, dumb, and social media enabled...but what the hell? Just post "please never hire me" and be done with it.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
It is harassment in the everyday common-sense. If someone were to follow me and call the police on me while I was walking to a friend's home from a grocery store I would wonder what on earth is wrong with that person.

I have nothing against Zimmerman being free. As I've said it's clear that he isn't a murderer. But he was clearly wrong in what he did and played a part in the death of an innocent person, innocent because the altercation wasn't started by Martin. Martin his own role in what happened, I'm not denying that at all. It seems that he initiated the physical portion of their altercation, which was wrong to be sure. As I said though, people do stupid things when they are afraid, their heart is racing and they are full of adrenalin. I've done stupid things in such situations myself, I can relate. That in no way voids Zimmerman's part in what happened though. Martin was wrong. Zimmerman was wrong. In my view they should both be punished for their roles in what happened.

Do you not understand that Martin was half a block away from Zimmerman, at his father's house, when he decided to turn around, go back, and attack him?

Zimmerman did NOTHING wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.