Justice for Zimmerman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
It is harassment in the everyday common-sense.
nope.
Charles_sl said:
But he was clearly wrong in what he did
nope.
Charles_sl said:
the altercation wasn't started by Martin.
nope.

Bottom line: You can't approach someone, attack them and then beat the shit out of them because they followed you and called the police on you. And if they respond to you beating the shit out of them by shooting you they are within their rights.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
There was also a shooting in Miami not long ago, a black man shot 3 white dudes and claimed self defense, they were beating the shit out of him and the case never made it to prosecution. So fuck all this racial shit.

Cant find link but they are taking about it on news.

Taloo_sl

shitlord
Personally I've done stupid things like hit someone first, I'm only human, shit happens. Drinking a little too much, the above mentioned adrenalin rush, it can lead to doing stupid things.

I was absolutely responsible for initiating the physical part of the altercation but I wasn't fully and completely responsible for it.If it was escalated to the point of a death then I would accept my responsibility in what happened.

I do fully agree that Zimmerman had every right to defend himself but the fact remains that he played a role in starting the altercation. As such in my view he shares in the fault for what happened. It doesn't matter who threw the first punch or fired the first shot. Both Martin and Zimmerman played a part in what happened and they both share the responsibility and fault.

If it is a fact that Martin followed and attacked Zimmerman as he was going back to his vehicle then that's wrong of course. But does that make him the only one at fault? Not in my book. He wasunable to control his emotions, which as I said above can be difficult even fora level-headed person like me, but that doesn't mean that he is now solely responsible for everything else that happened.

If I were being followed and I felt threatened my blood would be pumping furiously. I would be filled with a rush of adrenalin. My mind would be thinking, "What do I do? What do I do??" I would be going through my natural fight-or-flightresponse. I would be trying to stay calm and collected. There would be a great deal of things happening to me in a short amount of time, it isn't an easy situation to be in. Would I go and attack the person? It's hard to say, perhaps I would if I felt that was my best defense. I don't really know.

They arebothresponsible for the escalation of violence in the altercation. Zimmerman with first following and harassing Martin,Martin for initiating the physical portion of the altercation, Zimmerman for firing the gunshot. None of these things are right.
Bolded the extra retard parts. Yes you were fucking entirely responsible. If I walk up to a black person and call them an ignorant American Inventor who needs to take their worthless, darkie ass back to Africa and they assault me as a result THEY are responsible for attacking me. There is a difference between an action being understandable and an action being justified. Making someone mad does not give them the right or justification to attack you. If you walked in on me consensually corn-holing your hypothetical little sister who you are incredibly protective of, or hell lets make it your wife whichever would piss you off more. Then I say damn this bitch is a slut but pussy is pussy so high five bro then call you a faggot little bitch when you don't give me a high five you don't get to pop me in my piece of shit face. If you do, YOU AND ONLY YOU ARE ENTIRELY AT FAULT FOR ATTACKING ANOTHER PERSON.

You don't get to fucking attack someone because they make you mad. Is this outlandish enough for that to fucking get across? I don't actually care anymore because by your own admission you feel that you don't bear the full responsibility for attacking someone in the past. Because you were drinking and I assume they made you mad. Somehow you think this makes you punching them partially their fault. Which makes you fucking stupid. As well as someone who doesn't need to drink. Voluntarily impairing your judgement doesn't in any way absolve you from the responsibility of making a bad judgement. The only person ever responsible for your actions is you. Part of being a decent human being is understanding that.

The cunt who shot the best and nicest person I have ever known once in the back of the head and twice in the chest the morning of April 1st 2013 on the side of a road isn't responsible for the fact I started smoking again April 2nd. She isn't responsible for the week of work I missed and the $1000 or so it cost me to travel five states away to be there for his memorial service and to be there for our friends. She isn't responsible for choices I made as a result of her actions. I am. She didn't cost me a week of pay and a thousand dollars. I did. I made those choices of my own free will. I don't know how else to explain the concept of personal responsibility.

Charles_sl

shitlord
Martin did look for trouble.

A: Stop using the word altercation wrong:

Altercation:
A noisy argument or disagreement, esp. in public.

It wasn't noisy until Trayvon started beating the shit out of George.

B: It is illegal and wrong to 'initiate a physically confrontation' aka cold-cock and beat the shit out of someone for following you.
I don't see how you can say that Martin was looking for trouble. He was walking to the home he was welcomed into in Zimmerman's neighborhood from a grocery store. In what way is that looking for trouble? No, the fact is that Zimmerman was looking for trouble, and rightly so since he was in the neighborhood watch, he should have been looking for trouble and troublemakers. There's no wrong in that. Where Zimmerman went wrong is making an innocent person feel threatened enough to cause a physical altercation. Zimmerman certainly played a role in starting the physical fight.

Zimmerman isn't a murderer but he isn't innocent. He played his own role in the altercation and was half of the reason that an innocent person was killed. In my view he is responsible for something. I think that justice should be dealt to both Martin and Zimmerman, Martin being deceased has clearly been penalized more than he should have been, Zimmerman being completely unpenalized is clear not sufficient. Maybe there isn't a law on the books for Zimmerman but what he did wasn't good and it wasn't right.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
He was looking for trouble when he approached martin and kicked his ass.
Yep, all this would of not happened if he approached Zim and asked why are you following me like a regular human being. Or just went home. Instead he cold cocked him and played ping pong with his head against the concrete.

Ortega

Vyemm Raider
I don't see how you can say that Martin was looking for trouble. He was walking to the home he was welcomed into in Zimmerman's neighborhood from a grocery store. In what way is that looking for trouble? No, the fact is that Zimmerman was looking for trouble, and rightly so since he was in the neighborhood watch, he should have been looking for trouble and troublemakers. There's no wrong in that. Where Zimmerman went wrong is making an innocent person feel threatened enough to cause a physical altercation. Zimmerman certainly played a role in starting the physical fight.

Zimmerman isn't a murderer but he isn't innocent. He played his own role in the altercation and was half of the reason that an innocent person was killed. In my view he is responsible for something. I think that justice should be dealt to both Martin and Zimmerman, Martin being deceased has clearly been penalized more than he should have been, Zimmerman being completely unpenalized is clear not sufficient. Maybe there isn't a law on the books for Zimmerman but what he did wasn't good and it wasn't right.
Watching much CNN? Fuck what is with this he's not guilty shit, but oh he's not innocent either. He's not guilty! News flash, if some dude was following me I'd book it and call the cops on my cell phone. Punching him or getting into any type of physical altercation would be my very last resort.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Charles, first of all, welcome to the thread and to the Trayvon Martin suicide trial. Now rewind time to 5 days ago instead of rehashing the same fucking shit that was already covered.

You might want to start at "the entire incident took place in less than 8 minutes" and then work your way through "there was initial contact, after which Trayvon went out of sight, all the way to his own house, then turned back the fuck around and went back up the street, all the while talking to Precious from that movie on the phone about how he wasn't going to run." Which really blows the enitre "Oh Trayvon was SO SCARED of the little legumer following him around" horseshit right out of the water. After that, you can google Florida law and how it applies to lethal force used in self defense. (tl;dr: Zagnut is not guilty. Even if he is a pansy that shot someone who was beating him up)

porkchop sandwiches

Potato del Grande
rrr_img_35894.jpg

Drakurii

Golden Baron of the Realm
Holy fuck I want to get home from work so I can crack open a brew and watch the women of CNN go fucking ape shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.