Justice for Zimmerman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fedor

<Banned>
Oooh they got a reward on him even. This was pre-verdict. Wonder if the bounty is going to go up now that hes a free man.

rrr_img_35902.jpg
george zimmerman, we comin foh you Wakandan

Charles_sl

shitlord
goddamn charles are you going for the most negged poster award on rerolled? just take your lumps like a man, admit you were misinformed and either shut up til you actually catch up on this case or just shut up period.

i would also love to see the DOJ try to get involved in this case. I WOULD LOVE IT. the evisceration from both sides of the aisle would be monumentally epic.
I was not and am not misinformed on anything. I don't know every detail of the case, nobody here does. What we do know is that a confrontation was started and escalated to the point of a death for no good reason. What we do know is that both people did their own wrongdoings and played their own part in what happened. What an reasonable person should think is that death is not an option in such a confrontation. The fact that some of you seem to feel that this death is just is scary to me and as I've said already, is going to lead me to getting my concealed carry permit.

I'm not into race. I hate affirmative action. I'm not liberal. I fucking love guns. At the same time I'm not a goddamn pussy faggot like most of you people seem to be. If I start a fight I fight like a fucking man. Neither Martin nor Zimmerman fought like a man but clearly Zimmerman was the bigger pussy. The fact that some of you people like the fact that he took his pussidom to such an extreme disgusts me. He's a good role model for most of you faggots.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I was not and am not misinformed on anything. I don't know every detail of the case, nobody here does.
It's already been shown you are misinformed.

We do know all the relevant details...because we watched the trial....as it happened.

I'm not liberal.
Right, we can tell because at least liberals are right roughly half the time

So far your batting average is far below halvsies.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
I was not and am not misinformed on anything. I don't know every detail of the case, nobody here does. What we do know is that a confrontation was started and escalated to the point of a death for no good reason. What we do know is that both people did their own wrongdoings and played their own part in what happened. What an reasonable person should think is that death is not an option in such a confrontation. The fact that some of you seem to feel that this death is just is scary to me and as I've said already, is going to lead me to getting my concealed carry permit.

I'm not into race. I hate affirmative action. I'm not liberal. I fucking love guns. At the same time I'm not a goddamn pussy faggot like most of you people seem to be. If I start a fight I fight like a fucking man. Neither Martin nor Zimmerman fought like a man but clearly Zimmerman was the bigger pussy. The fact that some of you people like the fact that he took his pussidom to such an extreme disgusts me. He's a good role model for most of you faggots.
Try not to accidentally or on purpose shoot yourself in the head or anything.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole

You really are the most insufferably retarded faggot in the world right now. I mean you genuinely seem brain damaged.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
What we do know is the fucking jury was at the trial and paid attention at least half the time so give it up already.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Dat MSNBC misery.

Its like watching Fox the night Obama won all over again.

Fuck the media. I hope they all drown.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
rrr_img_35903.jpg

Sweet sweet tears of angst sustain and suffuse my being, rejuvenate and make me young again!

iannis

Musty Nester
Nah, they'll move it to a different state. You don't do back to back Florida. You have to show that the racism is more pervasive than that.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Hey here's a thought, if you don't want someone to shoot you, DON'T TRY TO BEAT THEM UP.

(repeated for the benefit of the latecomers)

Status
Not open for further replies.