Justice for Zimmerman

Status
Not open for further replies.

iannis

Musty Nester
Oooh they got a reward on him even. This was pre-verdict. Wonder if the bounty is going to go up now that hes a free man.

rrr_img_35902.jpg
Imagine for a moment if white people did this. Or Muslims. Or any racial group that wasn't naggers, and imagine the absolute shitstorm that would happen.

Didn't they ream and mock Sarah Palin (rightfully) for using the crosshairs thing?

Siddar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I predict there wont be any riots because kids are to hooked on social media and all have camera phones. If they tried to riot 90% of them would be caught after the fact because of the above. UK had a mini riot a year are so ago lots of people went to jail because of social media and posts related to it. Judges went overboard with sentences as well just to send a message.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I just love all the "This proves how racist America is"

The tone deafness from the race baiters in our society is shocking, but not really, just mostly funny.

Its not been THAT long since...

rrr_img_35905.jpg

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Only thing we need now is for The Z man to sue the Martin family for the assault and the smear campaign.

Charles_sl

shitlord
Actually the most of us here actually do know every detail of thecase. We realize there wasn't one worth a shit.
Yeah I can see that it was a popular case, not just here but all over. I don't focus too much on these popular or tabloid type cases. It didn't interest me very much and it still doesn't. I do try to pay attention to Supreme Court decisions but that's about as far as my knowledge of the law goes.

I'm not arguing that Zimmerman is guilty of murder. Clearly he isn't a murderer. In a different state he may have been found guilty of manslaughter but that's moot. The point that I'm making is that I find some of the responses to this verdict disgusting on both sides, some of the twitter pictures and things that have been posted are just plain outrageous. But Zimmerman's use of his firearm isn't anything to be respected. He is partly responsible for bringing the end to an innocent human life. That's nothing to be looked up to.

Honestly I feel bad for both Martin and Zimmerman, and their families as well. Feeling bad for them doesn't mean that they should be void of responsibility for what happened. Right and wrong isn't written in the law. What happened in their confrontation was wrong on both sides. The fact that there is no penalty for what happened just goes to show the sort of shit laws Florida apparently has. Any reasonable person can see that they are both responsible for this.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
I don't really feel bad for either one of them because I'm not a confrontational idiot.

/just a regular idiot. walked into that one..

Charles_sl

shitlord
Hey here's a thought, if you don't want someone to shoot you, DON'T TRY TO BEAT THEM UP.

(repeated for the benefit of the latecomers)
If that's your view then it should apply to getting beat up as well. Why not: If you don't want to get beat up, DON'T MAKE PEOPLE FEEL THREATENED?

I would still like to know what your basis was for saying that Martin didn't feel threatened. If he ran away when Zimmerman was following him, wouldn't that be a reaction to feeling threatened?

The logic, I don't see it.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
If that's your view then it should apply to getting beat up as well. Why not: If you don't want to get beat up, DON'T MAKE PEOPLE FEEL THREATENED?

I would still like to know what your basis was for saying that Martin didn't feel threatened. If he ran away when Zimmerman was following him, wouldn't that be a reaction to feeling threatened?

if you feel threatened and run away to somewhere safe, do you go back to where you supposedly were threatened?

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider

If you feel threatened, what is the more logical thing to do?

Run home away from the threat or confront the threat?

Status
Not open for further replies.